Petlinks Sea Ramp Seagrass Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great place to relieve your cat’s urge to scratch
- Durable seagrass scratching surface cats love
- Doesn’t encourage furniture scratching
- Comes with a bag of organic catnip
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 7" x 6.875"
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Creative Kitty Scratch, Ramp & Groom Cat Toy with Catnip$36.19Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Scratch, Ramp & Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$24.74Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Castle Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$88.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Collapsible Cat Tunnel Bed, Green$43.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Petique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy$65.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Petique Feline Chateau Cat Scratcher Toy$89.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- SnugglyCat Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat$44.00Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Material||—||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
204 Customer Reviews
5 cats a scratching
This scratcher is tough, 5 cats, and they haven't been able to tear it up like others I have had. I put a heavy object at the top so they couldn't pull it over, and that works just fine.
Not well made
My cats barely use this. It's small and moves around or tips over when they try and scratch. The seagrass fibers were tearing out after one use. Not very well made.
A very sturdy piece of wood frame and great grip for the cats to scratch, however it is very small.I recommend doing full measurements, when it is purchased.
Nice but haven't seen it used
It looks nice and all but I haven't seen my cat use it, I wonder if it's better for training kittens on what to scratch than for middle-aged cats who just think it's weird.
Nice Looking but useless
It is very light and not very long so the cat awkwardly sits in front of it trying to scratch but can't really stretch while scratching. When they try to scratch it...it immediately starts to slide and she walks away. It needs to be weighted or have some feature that keeps it from sliding. I have it between furniture to help but it is so short they need space to be able to scratch so sit just doesn't work. I'm just going to get rid of it. (My cats are all small and not even full sized yet so it isn't because of their size or weight)
This product is very sturdy and constructed well. I only wish it was taller in the back end. I should have measured better. However, it will still be used, just not where I intended.
My cats have not learned to use this item. They are still using their old one.
Not a hit like the Smartylinks ones are
It rarely gets used. They all prefer the Smartylinks version.
Great concept, but the ramp tips over easily, and it is super tiny. My adult cats ignore it completely. Good enough for a kitten though
So tiny. Should really be advertised for kittens ONLY!