Petmate 8-Panel Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Door, Black
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Ground Stakes||—|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Creates a safe place for your pet and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Quick and easy to set up with no tools required.
- All of the panels can be folded flat for easy storage and convenient portability.
- Available in a variety of sizes for a wide range of pet types.
- The wire is 0.25 inches thick with each panel measuring at 24 inches wide for each crate size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Full MAX Lock Door, Pink, 24-in$59.60Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealFrisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$99.71Chewy Price
- DealIRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$74.99Chewy Price
- DealPrecision Pet Products Ultimate Wire Dog Excercise Pen with Door, X-Large$88.45Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealMyPet Plastic Two-Panel Pet Yard Extension$29.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- DealMyPet Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen$75.56Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealRichell 6-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H6$339.99Chewy Price$420.00List Price
- DealPet Gear Travel Lite Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Pen with Removable Top, Sage, Large$69.99Chewy Price$80.98List Price
- DealIRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Pink$52.06Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealMidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 42-in$78.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealRichell 4-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H4$275.31Chewy Price$340.00List Price
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
309 Customer Reviews
Great for chewers
I purchased this as a replacement for a plastic one that my puppy chewed his way through. It has been holding up great! I should be able to use it for many more years!
Good pen for the price..
For the price, I honestly didn’t have high expectations for this pen. I mainly needed something for inside the house until our puppy is better house trained and can be trusted to roam freely without me hovering. This is perfect for him to have a designated space when I am preoccupied with other things in the house. I love how easy it is to fold up and move, if I need to clean the floors or if we want to spend an evening out in the yard. I also love that it includes the ground stakes for anchoring outside. Our pup is a very small breed (mini schnauzer, yorkie mix) so he isn’t able to scoot this around inside the house (we have hard floors) and the stakes aren’t necessary for him outside either. Overall I am extremely pleased with this purchase, for our particular circumstances! But I will say for those with a larger/stronger breed this is flimsy and it’s not meant to be used as a full-time kennel.
Not as sturdy as I’d like
Would like it to be sturdy like the crates are but the metal is very thin. Even when it is staked down it is flimsy
Dog and bird Lover
Even though I am using these gates around my bird feeders, I am preventing my dogs from eating the bird food. I have a question though. How do I attach the hooks to the gates since they only open on one end? The hooks are usually attached to one side. These were loose.
Just what I needed for my 2 chi girls to have an outdoor place to play. Easy to set up, easy to move
48" exercise pen
Overall I like this pen. It is easy to set up. It folds down flat for storage. It is tall enough I don't have to worry about my dogs jumping it but it is flimsy. They could knock it over pretty easily if they wanted to.
It’s heavy for me and bulky but it does the job! I use the pen for my rabbits that currently have to be separated because they don’t get along.
The playpen is easily pushed around the house by our 12 week old puppy even connected to the kennel. It def needs some adjustments and something to make it more sturdy. Ours was missing one of the clasp pieces and the bottom door piece to open and close it almost seems bent the wrong way, having a little trouble opening and closing the door. Not exactly thrilled about this purchase.
Tall fence is tall
This fence is lightweight and really really tall. My beagle can jump over anything and I was shocked I was able to order anything this height. We use it as a fence for our driveway since we don't have a fence there.
It is as described
I have an older model of this pen and wanted to add another to make it bigger. The new one is very flimsy compared to the older one. It works and it is disappointing. When my puppy gets a little bigger I’m afraid she can knock it over easily