Petmate Zeolite Basic Litter Box Filter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for smelly litter boxes. This filter helps cut down on awful smells and keeps them out of your home for up to 3 months.
- This filter offers powerful odor absorption without using any harmful or toxic chemicals. Perfectly safe for you and your family!
- Using Zeolite, this filter works on the molecular level to trap airborne odor molecules.
- Easy to load and replace, there is no hassle in making sure the bad smells stay in the litter box.
- Ideal for homes with single or multiple cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Van Ness Drawstring Cat Pan Liners, Small, 10 count$3.75Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Honeysuckle Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Half Circle Cat Litter Mat, Pearl Tan$9.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Booda Scoop'n Hide Cat Litter Scoop, Brushed Nickel$6.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Van Ness Extra Giant Long Handled Litter Scoop$3.39Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Scoop Waste Bag Refills, 45 count$4.63Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Catit Cat Pan Litter Mat$11.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Van Ness Enclosed Sifting Cat Litter Pan, Giant Blue$33.43Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$15.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.89Autoship Price
- Van Ness High Side Corner Cat Litter Pan, Blue$11.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Helps to Stop Odors
I like these. They seem to filter urine odor better than the odor from poop.
Eliminates odor well
It works great in a multi cat household, just be careful to keep it out of your cats paws. My three are weird and love the scent so much they tore the bags and had a similar reaction to a catnip high with it.
Makes a WORLD of difference!
First time user for this, and I have to say the difference is amazing. Even after cleaning the litter box there was still a little lingering odor, and after putting this in the top it completely eliminated it. Amazing product.
Pleased, it really does work!
Hello, First of all, thank you for the beautiful flowers in re to my dog Kimba! Your customer service is outstanding! And, as far as this product, it works. I'm happy with my purchase. Thank you!
Helps for a little while. Good size and a good price.
This filter works
This filter works well absorbing all odors in hooded litterboxes
This charcoal filter works perfectly Since using this filter in my cats litter box their is NEVER a smell from her litter box.
Don’t fit Katy’s litter box
I didn’t know which size I needed so I bought 2 different kinds. It appears that the one I thought it was and bought 2 are not the correct one so I just lay it on top.
The filter is great for keeping down smell. I have been familiar with them for years.
Black side OUT, white side faces litter
No instructions on which side faces which way ANYWHERE. But facing the black side out and the white side toward the litter works for me. One of my cats is super stinky - like clear out the living room the litterbox bathroom is attached to stinky. With the hooded litterbox and filter, the smell only seeps a foot or so out of the bathroom and goes away after like 15 minutes so I can clean the box out. It also keeps the restroom from smelling like urine or like a cat box. I noticed a difference when using the filter and when not using it. Since the price is reasonable, I don't see myself ever not having one on hand.