PetRageous Designs Polka Paws Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 2-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hand-crafted and oven-fired makes this bowl not only cute but durable.
- Fully compliant with FDA Regulations & Standards for human consumption.
- Dishwasher safe for easy and sanitary cleaning.
- It's microwave safe so you can heat up with confidence.
- Designed to resist chipping and fading so it'll always look as good as new!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Metro Oval Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.5-cup$11.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$5.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Paws Tapestry Placemat, Jumbo$15.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Doodle Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
- PetFusion Premium Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware Double Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Green, 2.5-cup$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Advance Pet Product Round Wooden Designer PawPrint Dog Bowl, Large$21.68Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Omega Paw Hungry Pet Bone Mat for Dogs & Cats$10.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Bone Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Peach, 4.25 Cups$11.12Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2-cups; 16-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||2-cups; 16-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
I have used this same design in cat bowls for my felines for a few years now and was happy to see, when I needed an extra one, this was available. I have some hand made wooden cat bowl stands which hole the round bowls for food and water and I love it. This bowl makes me and my cats happy. Thank y0u Chewey.
Perfect for My Little Princess
Purchased 2 of these adorable bowls for my Toy Fox Terrier puppy Mushka and I am very happy with my purchase. They are heavy enough and won't slide or tip. They look super cute with the pink silicone placemat underneath. Excellent choice for toy dog breeds or cats. Thanks Chewy!
Loved the dish but had a chip out of it
Quality control wasn't on their toes for this shipment. Very noticeable chip just under lip of bowl which could get worse with several washings. Too much trouble to return so will still use it.
Bowl was much smaller than expected. Advertised as having a two cup capacity, but the contents were up to bowls rim. It became full to capacity limiting capacity to get snout all in.
Finally found a replacement...
I purchased a double diner with rack and 2 ceramic bowls by this same maker at an "off price" retail store ( 2 actually one for each dog) but couldn't find any bowls that would fit it if I needed a spare or a replacement, until this one. Down side is, this one bowl costs the same as the whole set! It also doesn't match the colors or pattern BUT the upside is the diameter is right. Right now it is the spare, but it is nice to have it in case the originals break This manufacturer does seem to make sturdy ceramics however, microwave safe and wash up easily.
Good little dishes came in good condition the cats like them .
Heavy cute and nice size
Nice heavyweight ceramic bowl with fun pink polka dots! Whats not to like :)
Really Cute Bowl
Been purchasing these bowls for our smaller breeds locally for several years. When the shop went out of business, I was delighted to find them on Chewy. What a great company to work with. Easy to select and purchase, shockingly fast shipment. The bowl is ceramic, therefore, breakable, but not terribly fragile. Our pups know the sound of the china when we are about to feed them (including our 10 wk Golden Retriever who picked up on the sound in 2 days). A sweet way to feed our pups. We hand wash for quick turn around. Recommended for puppies or small breeds as this bowl only holds one heaping cup of kibble.
Cute, but very small
Check out the measurements well, it was too small for even a dry food bowl for my cat.
stylish sleek but does not hold 2 cups
very well made stylish sleek pretty but add said holds 2 cups this does not just a little over 1 cup