PetSafe ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Monitor your cat’s health and her litter by using the My PetSafe app on your smart phone from almost anywhere.
- Automatically cleans up after your cat—the cleaning cycle kicks in 20 minutes after your feline leaves the litter box. It rakes solid waste into a waste trap and all you have to do is swap 1 fresh tray per month!
- The trays are disposable, leak-proof and already filled with premium crystal litter for odor control.
- Customize the app to get reminders when it’s time to change the tray or when it’s time to order more trays.
- Makes litter box maintenance easy, so you can spend more quality time with your cat companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ScoopFree Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealSmarty Pear Leo's Loo Too Wifi Enabled Cat Litter Box, Baby Blue$549.99Chewy Price$599.99List Price
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$229.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- DealSmarty Pear Leo's Loo Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$399.99Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- ScoopFree Original Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- ZEZE Space Capsule Cat Litter Box$55.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large 23-in$38.55Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Leaf High-Sided Cat Litter Box, Large, 21-in$42.68Chewy Price
- Cat Love Hooded Cat Litter Pan, Grey$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Automatic, Covered||Automatic||Automatic, Covered||Automatic, Top Entry, Covered||Automatic|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Odor Control||Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking, Odor Control||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||—|
|Compatibility||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||—|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Crystal||Crystal||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Self Scooping Litter Box
We've only been using the litter box bu so far so good. Great to be free from daily scooping.
Not worth it
The tray is a thin cardboard box. It resembles a thin box lid. It goes under the plastic pieces. You can pick the electronic components up and there is a thin box of litter underneath. This creates a gap that litter spills out of. Then the compartment the used litter goes to is in the same box, just a corner. Used litter will spill because of how it is made. This makes the actual space for the cat to do their business quite small.
Not As Described- Read Below
I spent a long time trying to decide which automatic litter box to get & decided on this one due to the decent reviews & the fact that it would fit in my litter box enclosure. It is an okay automatic box IF YOU CHANGE THE LITTER VERY FREQUENTLY. I have two cats so according to instructions that should mean I am replacing the litter tray every 2 weeks. In reality this box starts to stink up the room after about 5 days of use and because of this I change the litter tray EVERY WEEK. This adds up cost so quickly! I've tried to get it to last longer but it just doesn't work without my entire house (and my cats after using the box) smelling awful. I am currently trying to decide if it fitting inside my litter box enclosure is worth the cost or if I should upgrade to a better automatic box with way better reviews.
Litter box cleaning at it's best
This is perfect, no daily cleaning, no smell, the only problem is one cat used it the other one refused then he decided to pee on my bed three times
Cats love their litter box
Our 2 boys love their self cleaning litter so much so that when it starts cleaning they watch it. Really keeps the smell down.
To be clear, the motor and rake work fine. The tray design is pathetic. It's shallow and the waste compartment far too small to last 1 cat 30 days. The litter designed to go with the unit absorbs odor nicely until it can't anymore. NOTE: the litter absorbs odor NOT urine. The urine sits in the bottom of the tray with no place to go. Once it accumulates it stinks. My trays last 2 weeks each for 1 cat. I have to add litter before the 2 weeks are up and remove stool prior to 2 weeks as well (the compartment is too small for a 2 week period). I regret buying this item and wish I could get a refund.
Scam for Sphynx
This litter box is not meant for certain breeds; Sphynx being one of them. I have 2 sphynx. They are 6 months. They fill this box up in less than 5 days. I changed the box last Sunday and on Friday (today) they are refusing to use it because it’s full. The best part, it’s at 50 rakes. I have to get a new tray every 5 days. That is 6 changes and $120 in 1 month! The price of this box and the cost of the trays in 2 months would have bought me and my cats a litter-robot. If you have a Sphynx - do yourself and your kitties a favor by getting them a box that you won’t get nickle and dimed for on the trays.
So far so good!
So far very happy! Big upgrade from my last automatic litter box. I like the crystal litter more than clumping litter! It tracks less around the house and way less dusty! It’s been a little over a week and I haven’t had to touch the litter box. However I’m not sure it’s really going to last a whole month even though I only have 1 cat (reason for 4 stars rather then 5).
Unhappy with self-cleaning
I was hopeful that the self-cleaning mechanism would help with the odor and mess, but that was not the case with the feces. If my cat didn't bury it completely, the feces would stick to the mechanism. Also, all of the feces was pushed to the front causing the odor to concentrate in that area. If the cover had a flap, perhaps that would have hindered the odor from escaping a bit.
I'm not sure if it's just my cats, but they don't like it at all. It's a good product however, the rake sometimes gets stuck and makes a loud noise.