Petstages Crunch A Chew Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Now your pal can enjoy the awesome crunching sound of water bottles in a dog-safe toy they'll love!
- Made with a patented design that includes a tough center surrounded by a crunchy, noisy outer layer—it's made deliberately so it doesn't collapse while your dog plays and chews.
- Water bottles weren't designed for your pup's teeth, making the Crunchcore a great alternative that prioritizes your fur baby's safety.
- The durable texture is made for crunching, tossing fun that prevents boredom and encourages healthy chewing habits!
- The familiar and appealing sound will keep your dog energized and engaged during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$9.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- DealPetstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$22.54Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.60Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$13.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petstages Chick A Bone Dog Toy, Large$7.00Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Spunky Pup Fetch & Glow Stick Dog Chew Toy$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy||Squeaky||Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Water Toy|
|Material||Plastic||—||Silicone, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rope, Rubber, Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Not for dogs that chew
I have 1 medium size dog & 1 large dog, these toys lasted bout 15 minutes before they were completely shredded.
Tough toy to crunch
My 45lb, 5mo old Catahoula/Shepherd mix who is a medium to heavy chewer loves the bone, but it is still hard for him the get it to crunch. He will carry it around and attempt to get it to crackle after I've scrunched it to make noise, but he hasn't yet figured out how to make noise with it himself. It's durable and substantial. Once he's a bit bigger and stronger I am confident that he will make it scream.
Not for super chewers!
Within 30 minutes of delivery our Labrador chewed through it. Makes a great crunch sound, but no match for chewers!
Lasted 5 minutes
My 9 month old husky shredded this toy within 5 minutes. I would not recommend for heavy chewers. It would've lasted a few weeks if her brother (same litter) played with it instead.
Not For Strong Chewers
My dog completely destroyed this toy within a day. Taking the separate pieces and chewing them up until she pooped out green plastic the next day.
Not for Tough Chewers
Do not recommend for tough chewers. Lasted about 10 minutes for us. Would be very fun for another dog though!
Don’t buy for a tough chewer
I have an 85 lb dog. She had it for under 15 minutes and she split it open. Waste of Money.
My Dog has this in pieces in less than 5 minutes. He enjoyed it while it last.
Not for a pittie
This toy lasted less than 30 minutes with my 6mo old pit mix. Yes, it crinkled as advertised but with the amount of pressure it took to crinkle i would have thought it would have lasted longer. This toy may be fine for other breeds but would not recommend for a tough chewer.
Not this one
My dog ate this within 2 days. She did love it, but it was not sturdy