Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help curb potentially destructive chewing with this safe alternative ring.
- Real sticks can be messy and hazardous to your pup.
- A fun toy for any pup.
- The Ring has the same natural wood flavor and smell your pup craves.
- A multitude of textures and ridges help clean your best bud’s teeth while keeping him engaged and entertained.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Flip & Chew Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Smooth Ring Bacon Cheeseburger Flavor Dog Chew Toy$12.97Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy, Beef Jerky, X-Small$4.99Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Honey Bone Chew Dog Toy, Large$10.99Chewy Price
- KONG ChewStix Tough Femur Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy Philly Cheesesteak, Small$8.69Chewy Price$8.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||Nylon and Maple Wood||—||—||Nylon and Natural Flavor.|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Tough chew toy
This chew toy lives up to my expectation’s. My pup loves it! She is a hard chewer and there is no way she can destroy this one. It satisfies her need to chew and keeps her busy. I strongly recommend it for hard chewer’s.
Chew Toy Success
I didn’t read the dimension description close enough because the toy that arrived was smaller then I had planned. I was worried since it seemed too small. But from the moment I showed it to my Winnie girl, she has not let it out of her sight. She loves the sticks from this same brand but hasn’t touched those since I gave her this ring. The shape provides her with an easy grip. So far there are no chunks, just a few teeth marks. 10/10 recommend for puppers who like to chew.
Pittie LOVES it
My 2 year old Pitbull/Boxer loves this. I was worried about the size, but he has been running around the house carrying it since it showed up this morning. The round shape makes it easy for him to hold while he's chewing on it and it's holding up pretty well so far. No chunks missing, just a whole lot of teeth marks. The beagle is indifferent to it, but he's not a huge fan of nylon chew toys.
Great Texture For My Puppy
This is my 4 month old puppy's favorite chew toy, right now. I got it because he always chews on sticks during walks. It's got a great texture, and it seems like it will last a while (over a week so far.)
More than a chew toy.
As a Guide Dog my Lab's chewing and play are Needs, not wants. This chew toy works for both. The right size/shape for hockey puck fetch, a good tug-of-war and finally the bedtime chew. Price was in line with other wood chew toys.
My Cardigan Welsh Corgi has tried every faux-wood toy on Chewy at the moment and this is the only one she ignores. I'm not sure if it's the shape or the material but the ring needs a little extra oomph. She'll chase it if thrown or rolled but won't chew it at all.
Not too interested
Pup occasionally chews on it, flicks it and chases it, but it’s not his favorite for chewing for an extended time.
Great chew toy
I am thrilled with this chew toy. The dog goes to get it every night and chews herself to sleep. I just wish it was more durable. One week and the ring is in pieces.
Too thin for my dog
My dog killed this in no time. I was hoping that it would last like the long thick sticks. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a heavy chewer. It wasn't long before I had to take it away because she was getting big pieces off of it.
Great for Heavy Chewers
We have been hunting for months for a chew toy for our 2 year old French Bulldog who would chew on a piece of concrete if she could! Nothing lasts and most cause her to cough and choke after any lengthy chewing. This did the job - we still take it away from her after an hour or so to make sure she doesn't get sick but she loves it, it's lasted for weeks, and it's so reasonably priced compared to others that don't last.