Petstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ORKA toys are made for power chewers, providing your pup with an appropriate chew while helping to reduce boredom and destructive behavior. Reinforced with inner ribs and raised diamond textures, these toys stand up to tough chewing while keeping dogs interested and satisfied.
- Flat bone shape helps exercise jaw muscles
- Rope and streamers helps remove soft tartar as dog chews
- Multiple textures on bone massage gums and keep your pup's interest
- It bounces & floats for added fun both indoor and outdoors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Tangerine, Mini$11.96Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Luna Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$15.49Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Wishbone Dog Chew Toy, Small$3.62Chewy Price$8.69List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sol Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.31Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Mini Dental Triple Pack Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$9.78Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training|
|Material||Rope, Plastic||Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
Great For Anxious Chewers
I have a 10 month old 62lbs mix who is extremely anxious. She chews a lot in general but in her anxiety panics she will chew anything that she can get her teeth on (including stairs, baseboards and other harmful things to her). I bought this to stuff her favorite treats in. It keeps her busy for about 30 minutes with just getting a few treats in the ends. This is super helpful at keeping her chewing on something that will not harm her.
Very Durable Toy
My dog is a chewer and can totally destroy a toy in 5 mins but he has chewed on this bone for days and it has held up very well
Just Okay- not perfect
My little 14 month old girl is a real chewer. I try to keep her busy so she doesn’t become bored and do damage to electrical cords etc. she chewed on the bone and strips of cloth for about 10 minutes. Poof all of the cloth strips were chewed off. She seems to enjoy the bone.
Another dog toy for the trash after the first day. This did not stand up at all to my chewing Cavalier King Charles puppy.
Lulu Approved - Loves It
A little peanut butter and my LuLu loves this. I gave it 4 starts because the little hanging pieces came off within the first day. Lulu is an 8 lb maltese for referrence. Perfect size.
Not "tough" at all
Got this for my pittie, who is a power chewer. She loved it immediately, but had the first few pieces out of it within 15 minutes. NOT what I would consider TOUGH in any way. Very disappointed.
Cannot stuff kibble in mini.
I bought this for my berner puppy, thinking I can stuff his kibble into it, but the holes at the ends are too small to stuff anything in! Its not like I use giant kibble!
We love it
This was the first toy I ever bought for my Morkie, he’s 2 now & still brings it to me everytime I walk in the door! We also welcomed a second pup almost a year ago & she’s a Chow Chow/Pitbull mix & she loves it as well. Although we’ve lost the string & it’s quite dirty, it’s still fully in tact & they both chew on it daily!
Great Durable Chew Toy
My dogs loved the Nylabone soft pacifiers which used to be $3.15 but their price shot up to $7.00 each and never dropped again. This toy is very similar and finally found something my pups like as much and it as affordable.
Unique and Practical
Great size and material. Can insert small to medium treats or bones in the middle. Bigger than I expected. Pups enjoy it.