The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Urinary Tract Health Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bagBy The Petz Kitchen
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Natural phytochemicals may help decongest the urinary bladder and tract.
- May help to rebuild deficient proteo and glycosaminoglycan content in the bladder tissue matrix.
- Supports smooth muscle relaxation within the bladder.
- Helps to hinder urinary inflammation, infections and crystal formation in the kidneys, ureters and bladder.
- Liver is rich in natural essential vitamins, minerals, and taurine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...||Pork Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...||Cranberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Beef Liver...||Beef Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...||Pork Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Urinary Tract Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Digestive Health...||Urinary Tract Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
My little lady has had recurring UTIs. (poor baby, these are painful) She is fed a balanced fresh cooked diet (good for moisture content) that I purchase from my local pet store. The repeated antibiotic treatments disrupted her good gut bacteria so I knew I needed probiotics. I came across this product and went to the manufacture's website. I learned a lot. I saw the ingredients were all "clean" and gave it a shot. She seems better. I do have to take her out more to pee since the herbs have a diuretic effect. But I was told the product has electrolytes to balance. (remember: don't withhold water from your pet especially with UTIs) She enjoys the broth and we hope this helps cut back on her UTIs. Oh, I also wanted to firm up her stool and the broth seems to help. Good luck chewy friends, hope your baby feels better.