Pimobendan Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Pimobendan Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Pimobendan is an inodilator that may be prescribed for congestive heart failure. Pimobendan Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pimobendan Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1-mg, 1 Capsule$0.85Chewy Price$0.81Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 90 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 90 mL$54.24Chewy Price$51.53Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 15-mg/mL, 30 mL$48.25Chewy Price$45.84Autoship Price
- Tylosin Tartrate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.25Chewy Price$43.94Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Beef for Dogs & Cats, 30-mg/mL, 30 mL$48.78Chewy Price$46.34Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 160-mg/mL, 30 mL$35.01Chewy Price$33.26Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 6-mg, 45 Chews$56.35Chewy Price$53.53Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 1.25-mg, 50 chewable tablets$52.49Chewy Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 9 mL$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
The syringe that came with the medication for purposes of oral Administration did not function well at all. The plunger stuck and it was impossible to squirt the medication into my dogs mouth without it going everywhere. Also the measuring lines on the side of the syringe came off with the first rinsing of it. I had to make my own markings with a magic marker which didn’t last either. Finally, how am I supposed to draw up the final 1/3 of the medication from the bottle! The syringe you supplied does not reach down low enough t draw up the medication.
Great option for dogs that hate pills
My dog is incredibly good at finding hidden pills in treats and spitting them out. The only way I can get him to take pills is by literally shoving it down his throat. So needless to say, when my vet told me I have to feed him heart medication twice a day, I looked for a liquid version. These are more expensive than the pills but the amount of time and hassle it saves me is so worth it. Also it's less traumatizing for my dog. I've been on these for several months now and never had any issues with the bottle. One tip I have that I discovered accidentally (my other dog chewed up the syringe) was to use a different syringe (you can find a large pack of them on Amazon). The syringe that Chewy gives is a little stiff and has a lot of waste at the tip. I would often shoot my dog with a burst of medication instead of gradually feeding it into his mouth because of how stiff the syringe was. The new types I've been using are much smoother and I can apply even amount of pressure to get a steady flow. But overall this liquid compound is still a life saver for me and my dog.
Plmobendan: prescription only
This is necessary to keep my dog healthy as he progresses into the last of his years. Its so expensive. Chewy gets the order to me pretty fast.
After about the sixth time trying to open the bottle, could not get the lid off. The child proof lock would not catch and couldn’t get it open. The syringe they sent, the lines rubbed off and the rubber suction plug got stuck in the tube. They only sent one.
Yummy or so he tells me
This beef flavored compounded Pimobendan must be delicious because he grabs the syringe and scarfs it down! I'm so glad I can get compiled medication through Chewy!
During covid the tablets for my Yorkies heart condition couldn't be found. So, this generic liquid drop formula was available. I was and am grateful for that. However... the syringe given is so very very difficult to use... I struggled each time to give this to my dog and couldn't wait until I could get her pills again. I have unused product and syringe has broken.. I did buy two bottles. About more than one is just sitting on my shelf ..but I'll save it in case there is a shortage of her medicine again. I would not buy this unless I had to buy it.
She likes the compound on her food.
She's very fussy about food. But eats this without a problem on her food. The syringe was hard to use. The plunger tip keeps coming off.
great alternative to pills
my dog doesn't like the giant chewable pills, so this is much much easier to use!
Don’t like the compounded liquid! The cost was expensive and the bottle wasn’t even full.
Earned your stars
Exactly what my dog needs at a reasonable price, and delivered in a timely manner to my house. Yay, Chewy!