Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. This toy is intended for interactive treat dispensing and puzzle-play, not chewing
- Easy to clean, simply fill with hot water, shake vigorously and rinse
- Non-toxic & recyclable and measures 5 inches in diameter
- Interactive brain teaser is designed for long-lasting play
- Pliable, Orbee-Tuff outer shell, and unique inner maze
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Alien Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.71Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strawberry Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Duck Diver Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Power ChewDouble Action Durable Bacon Flavor Dog Chew Toy. Small$9.99Chewy Price$15.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 4.5-in$9.01Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Foam, Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Pros and Cons
My 50lb AmStaff loves treat dispensing toys. This one is a good size for her, maybe a touch large, but she can still pick it up in her mouth. We love that it is translucent so it's easy to see if there is food in there. And, the insert helps make it a little more challenging for the food to fall out which is also good. Two drawbacks: (1) It does not get clean on the inside. The package says to put soapy water in it, shake it, and let dry. That does not get the food particles/dust out of it and it stays wet for a really long time. Both of these factors are probably because of drawback 2. (2) The texture is rubbery and kind of sticky-like. As it rolls on the floor, it picks up pet hair like crazy. This is also why the food dust doesn't come out of the inside - it's stuck to the rubbery texture.
Gets dirty but easy to clean
As other reviews have stated, this ball does pick up hair and dirt but it rinses off with water easily. I got this for my cat and I found the larger hole is too big so it spills kibble out too quickly, but if I tape it shut, the smaller hole drops kibble nicely. The larger hole works well for bigger treats like the cat dental greenies. Oddly, it's not perfectly round, I think because the plastic structure inside stretches the surface, but it still rolls around fine.
my dog won't eat kibble any other way!
My dog won't eat kibble *any* other way -- ignores it in a bowl, but loves chasing this ball around and gobbling it up! Ordering an extra ball (we already have two) in case they're ever discontinued; wouldn't want him to starve. ;-) Easy to clean and durable, too.
My 12 yr old Maltese loves this new puzzle tooy
It is quiet unlike his other favorite giggle ball puzzle and when it hits the furniture or wooden cabinets it doesn't leave scratches and bounces gently about. I think the inner plastic Rubic Cube like maze makes it nice and challenging to get treats out.
A favorite toy
This is our 2nd cookie ball. It's great for playing and thinking. Lasts for a good long while too.
Both my dogs love this treat ball. I feed their meals in it sometimes instead of just treats. The hole is larger than I prefer but this just means I can use bigger treats in this one compared to my other treat balls. The maze inside helps slow them from falling out. Often times my dogs keep rolling them around long after they are emptied. Great mental stimulation! Easy to clean. The only warning I have is that they are made of a soft rubber, a silicone-like material that some dogs would easily chew apart if left unattended. I am happy I got these when they were on sale at half the normal price!
I was so excited for this toy to keep my belgian malanois entertained while I work. He absolutely loved it and it looked and felt very sturdy. The only issue I have is the outside is extremely durable but the plastic maze inside is not. The inside was broken within 24 hours and my dog managed to get a piece of the maze out and tried to eat it. I think it would be great for smaller dogs who can't get their mouth around it and break the inside.
Picks up dust well
I bought this to keep the treat game fresh -- we had other puzzle/treat dispensers. Despite its appearance, this one readily dispenses treats and doesn't keep my dog occupied for very long. The soft material is nice in that it is quiet and won't mar anything in the house but it gets disgusting very fast! It picks up every stray dog hair (and, let's face it, if you're buying this product you have a dog and likely have dog hair in your house!) and dust particle.
Didn't last long at all!
I bought this for my parent's dog, a yellow lab. We gave it to her Christmas day, first without a treat and then after she played with it for a while we placed a treat inside. She loved it and it was fun to watch her with it. It was big enough where she could barely fit it in her mouth to carry it around, however, when she finally was able to pick it up, she clamped down on it and the inside broke into many sharp pieces that then started falling out of the treat hole. Needless to say, she had a good 20 minutes of playing with her new toy before we had to throw it in the garbage.
Hair gets stuck to it
Was looking for a treat ball that was durable enough for my chewer. This one seems to be durable, but it might just be because it gets so hairy so fast. Who wants to play with a furry ball?! I have a shedding dog and this ball definitely finds all the fuzz when it rolls under the furniture. Easily rinses off, but I would imagine it could get gross if there was still a treat in there when you rinse it. There's definitely dog hair inside the ball too.