Plush Paws Products Center Console Access Seat Cover with Removable Hammock
About This Item
- Customizable coverage saves your seats from dirty dogs, uncooperative cats, untidy tots or whatever life brings
- Versatile design fits snugly into most vehicles while allowing complete access to center console and seatbelts.
- Nonslip silicone backing and heavy-duty seat anchors keep the cover snugly in place.
- Removable hammock prevents your curious canine from hopping up front while you’re on the road.
- Easy installation – secure straps around headrests, clip in anchors, and you’re on your way!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Fitted Split Dog Seat Cover, Black, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- DealBarksBar Original Waterproof Car Seat Cover, Standard$19.16Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Luxury Hammock Style Car Seat Cover, Beige$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bolster Cargo Cover, Gray$44.00Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bucket Car Seat Cover, Grey$43.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Bench Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$52.00Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey, X-Large$47.42Chewy Price$67.74List Price
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Silicone...||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||—||—||—||Seat Belt Loop||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
It’s just okay
So the good part is the back. It secures to the head rests and secures into the seats well. However the fitted bottom has no way to tighten and actually be fitted to seat. It wasn’t “sticky” enough and slid all over the leather seats. We weren’t even out of the driveway before my pup had moved the bottom portion off the seat. If you want to use the hammock portion it works better. I specifically bought for the advertised fitted base because I needed it to stay above the hybrid battery under my seat. All in all just okay. Will have to make some adjustments for it to actually work.
Not perfect but works
The product material is good and will keep the seats clean. It's a general fit so it doesn't fit exactly the way you'd like it to be but it works. It has straps all around to keep in from falling down and has a strap below that I was able to attached the left and right side of the sear cover. It's been installed for our trip with the dog so we'll see how well it works.
Just what I needed
I've been looking for a rear seat cover that would work with a 40/20/40 split back seat. This one works great, easy to install, and fits well. My three dogs love it and so does my upholstery!
We have a van with a jump seat/middle seat that we have had out ever since we got it, until we got our new puppy that is. He doesn't like to ride ( share) the car seat with his sister up front, and in fact does NOT like riding in the car at all. ( where as his sister --not really she is an older rescue LOVES to ride!) SO I put the jump seat back in when I saw this cover online at Chewy. Especially love that you can fold down the back or console part of the middle seat HOWEVER haven't used that much because Buddy likes sprawling out on the seat---I think it reminds him of the couch so he seems so much more relaxed --I won't say he likes car rides at all, but he now just lays quietly instead of nervous fidgiting. You can feel the quality of the fabric when you put it on, it stays on well, is almost a perfect fit for our 2015 Honda Odyssey, and although we don't use the hammock feature it is fantastic that this comes with it so you can convert to it if you want. Can't comment on the waterproofness yet --Thank goodness! but again fabric looks like it can handle alot. One of our best car purchases yet!!
Did not like fit
Did not fit as advertised. Seat belt access was not user friendly. Quality of fabric and possible function were great if fit was better!
The split seat cover was perfect for my car because I keep one seat down to allow my dog to look out the window. The cover allows me to keep the other seats clean of dog hair.
The only reason I couldnt give it a 5 is because of the seat belt openings. In the picture it shows them vertical in the cover while still having the latch system accommodation placed horizontal near it. My cover did not have 2 separate openings for the belts and the latches it had just the one that lays horizontal. I bought this to protect my mazda cx-5's seats from both my two kids and my 110 lb lab. I had a very difficult time trying to help get my 8 year old to manuver his way through the cover to get to the receptical for the sear belt. So I had to improvise. If they change the postion of the seat belt opening it would be much better, easier and faster to unstall and use. It does appear to be well made from durable fabric, I sure hope it will last a while.
So far, so good!
The last two hammock style seat covers I ordered from Chewy, that were KH brand, were sent to me sewn not only backwards, but upside down and inside out! So it was a relief to receive THIS product the way it should be! Seems like it will last awhile, fits my 2016 Jeep Cherokee bench seat pretty well (a little big even if it's the regular size). Seems like good coverage! Hopefully it withstands my washer and the test of time but for now, I'm very happy with my order.
Peace of mind
I'm a little OCD about keeping my QX60 clean. My 11mth Aussie and I go to the beach and parks almost every day. This cover is awesome for us. It fits perfect and when he drags sand in or anything really, all I have to do is brush it out with a soft hand held duster that I keep under the seat. Good material and looks great. I bought it on sale too.
Yes, yes, yes!
I have two of these and they are great. I have one on my backseat and I have one on my front seat with the zippers to accommodate the console. Much easier than dealing with fitted seat covers. I am getting ready to order a third for my husband’s Yukon.