PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the United States for quality you can trust.
- Chews boast a peanut butter and pumpkin flavoring that’s suitable for sensitive tummies and picky eaters.
- Every chew contains 300 mg glucosamine HCL, 100 mg chondroitin sulfate, 150 mg MSM, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and other natural ingredients.
- Does not contain added corn, wheat, soy, or artificial flavors.
- Helps to provide support for conditions like dog arthritis and hip dysplasia.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$30.00Chewy Price$30.69List Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source): 300 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 150 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source): 100 mg...||Active Ingredients (per 2 soft chews): Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus...||Active Ingredients (per soft chew): Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients per tablet: Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish Source) 420 mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 263 mg, Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) 210 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 500 mg, Yucca Schidigera: 90 mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter, Pumpkin||—||Bacon||—||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Human-Grade||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
no more troubles
My dog, Abbey is a senior citizen and has a bit of trouble with mobility. She loves these and considers them a treat. She seems to be a bit more agile when she gets up and down. She has only been on them for a few weeks, so we are hoping that she starts feeling even better. Our vet recommended this supplement.
I hope it continues to work
Our other glucosamine was discontinued and we needed a new one. Tried a few other products which didn't seem to be working but this one is. Two very active aussies that tend to limp after a long day. While using this product we aren't seeing the limping. I hope it continues to work for them
appetizer before dinner
My 14 yo MinPin was having a really hard time jumping up on the couch. I tried these tablets and they really worked. No more failed attempts. Plus they must taste good because he nags me for his appetizer before dinner : )
My vet recommended
My vet recommended this product for our aging dog with arthritis. He does not like them so I have to remember to mix it with his food. I think it will help somewhat with pain, but I keep forgetting to mix them in his food.
Great product, seems to relieve my dogs arthritis pain! Unfortunately my dog is a picky eater and I have to work with her every morning for her to take the soft chew.
endorsed by my daughter's vet
These were endorsed by my daughter's vet. We have not been using them long enough to know what impact they will have with our dog, but will follow up once we have!
extremely helpful for my pups knee...(she has a partial torn ligament) and this helps her ease the pain.
great for picky dogs
This is a great supplement that my picky dogs love. My dogs have less joint stiffness and seem to be more comfortable. The chews also taste great and only require one chew per day compared to 2 or 3 with other brands. Highly recommended!
I will definitely be buying this product again
I have a fourteen year old miniature poodle who was having trouble jumping up to her favorite chair. I read the reviews of this product, was skeptical, but figured for the price I would give it a try. It has been two weeks and she is prancing around like a puppy. She negotiates the chair with no problem and is no longer having difficulty walking when she gets up in the morning from stiffness. I will definitely be buying this product again to keep her in the best health possible.
Plus he likes the flavor
So far I really like this product. My 18 year-old Chihuahua was falling over, but after only 24 hours, he appeared to have better control of his legs. Less than a week later, he seems more active and noticeably more stable. Plus he likes the flavor