Polkadog Atlantic Silverside Crunchy Whole Fish Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich in omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Slowly dehydrated, delivering a satisfyingly crunchy texture.
- Made with only 100% wild caught Atlantic silverside.
- Easily digestible for a happy tummy.
- 100% free from additives and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simply Wild Cod Skins Dehydrated Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Fish Chips Dog Treat, 2.5-oz bag$11.59Chewy Price$11.01Autoship Price
- Polkadog Salmon Says Bone-Shaped Crunchy Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 8-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Redfish Skin Rolls Fish Dog Treat, 3.0-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Polkadog Chicken Strips Dog & Cat Treats, 4-oz tube$14.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Lung Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 3.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Polkadog Salmon Says Training Bits Crunchy Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 2-oz tube$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Skin Strips Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- The Granville Island Pet Treatery 'With Love & Fishes Dehydrated Sardine Dog & Cat Treats, 3.17-oz bag$15.75Chewy Price$14.96Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Beef Liver, Meat, Spleen Medley Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Just Bison Liver Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Lamb Chops Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$11.66Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Atlantic Silverside.||Chicken Breast, Brown Rice, Potato Flour||Dehydrated White Fish||Chicken Combs||Haddock Skins|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats||Dehydrated, Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Be careful!!! Crumbs & weird spikey thing
Not only was this bag of treats mainly crumbled pieces of dehydrated sardines but in our particular bag there were these weird spikey things that my dog almost ate! Since these treats were basically crumbs I resorted to just using them as a food topper. That was when I noticed the weird spikey thing because I had poured some of the bag into my dogs food dish. Thankfully I pulled it out but I found another similar spikey thing in the same bag.
Not for all cats
My cat loves freeze-dried minnows/fish but wouldn't touch these. They crumble and are 90% crumbs vs other brands. However, my cat that usually does not like freeze-dried fish tolerated these but still did not care a whole lot.
Dog loves it!
It was a good purchase! All the dogs loved them just had to knock one star due to most of the fishes were crumbled up to tiny pieces when I received it. But will definitely buy again!
Hand Over That Saber, You Stupe!
I break off basically just the heads and place in a tiny bowl. My lil' rascally cats are only so-so about the taste and ignore them after an initial few bites. Although two cats in the reviews were "crazy" for them, I don't consider them a safe treat for cats. They are long with an also long, very hard and pointed spine that looks like it could do some harm to the inside of a cat's mouth.
My dogs love them as a crunchy treat and it’s natural. Find my dogs have a little taste of the wild is exciting for me I like to give them experiences and this is a great way for me to give them something special.
a big hit!
These definitely are stinky when you open the bag, as expected, they’re fish! My cat goes crazy for them thought and I’ll continue to get them.
Dog loves them but they smell
My corgi is in love with these. So much so that he dances around with one in his mouth before eating. I save them for a reward after things like ear cleaning and tooth brushing. They are very smelly though
Fishy for sure
Duke loves these,the dog was not very happy with them but the cat went crazy! Definitely a winner.