Polkadog Cod Skins Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single ingredient treats are made with 100% wild-caught, sustainable Alaskan cod.
- Each skin is hand rolled and dried at low temperatures in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Single source of protein makes a delicious and healthy treat for pets.
- All-natural, locally-sourced treat contains no additives or preservatives.
- Dog and cat-friendly so it’s great for multi-pet homes with a satisfyingly crunchy texture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPolkadog Cod Skin Shorties Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 2-lb bag$74.00Chewy Price$70.30Autoship Price
- DealPolkadog Chicken Strips Dog & Cat Treats, 4-oz tube$14.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.1 oz-bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- DealPolkadog Clam Chowda Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealIcelandic+ Herring Whole Fish Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.29List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Bully Sticks Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 1.7-oz bag, bundle of 2$25.38Chewy Price$24.11Autoship Price
- DealIcelandic+ Cod Fish Chips Dog Treat, 2.5-oz bag$11.59Chewy Price$11.01Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 6.2-oz bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Minnows Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Duck Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Beef Tripe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.3-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cod Skins.||Cod, Blueberries.||Cod, Strawberries.||Apples, pork, cinnamon, rosemary, oats, vegetable glycerin||cod skins|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Pork, Apple||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Treats||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats, Dehydrated||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
203 Customer Reviews
I just received my package and the bottom of the container is broken and crumbs fell all over my floor. And because the bottom of the container is open, I have to transfer the sticks out into a ziplock bag and the process is just really messy and lots of cleaning afterward!
Awesome with one notable warning
These are the absolute best..and my dog just loves them way beyond any other (we've tried lots, she's picky). However they do stink (outside treat only) and she had issues swallowing because they are dehydrated, a large clump got stuck to her upper mouth and throat, we had to manually get in there to get it out so she could eat. So supervised treat from now on.
My little girl absolutely loves these and so do I, but for different reasons. I had bought something like this before and while she loved them, I didn't. Was in a squared shape and either she got the whole piece(bigger than she needed at once) or I had to use a hammer or let my hands stink all day. With these I can break off and give her a little at a time. My hands still smell, but since don't have to handle, a little lemon juice takes care of it.
great quality but too bad
It’s a lot bigger than expected. The treat look absolutely great but she just won’t eat it. The treat smells great it’s crisp and light. Great treat, too bad she won’t eat it. She was interested at first but just walked away. :(
My dog loves it. It’s a good treat. Just don’t give to much, because of its fat content.
My dog loves these!
I've been feeding these treats for months now and my dog still loves them! Not to hard, not too soft - very crunchy!
Great treat for my dogs
I got these for a treat for my pups and they love them! I will definitely be getting the bigger bag next time!
Keep buying these
Healthy snacks - I’ve been feeding my dog the cod skin sticks for months now and she loves them!
not for cat
It’s good treat, but not for cat. It’s really hard. Cat wouldn’t be able to eat it.
Fish skin, YAY MAMA!
Fish is such a gourmet treat for my babe. Whenever we eat it, she does too but I always try to have a special fish treat just for her. I believe I have found the BEST my HootinaToshie has ever had. She absolutely LOVES Polkadog Cod Skins. The one pound bag that I ordered is huge! I give her a third of a skin at a time so the bag will last quite a while. GREAT STUFF per Toshie!!