Pooch Creamery Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free doggy ice cream made with just 5 premium ingredients and is the perfect treat for birthday celebrations, special occasions or any day you want to give your pal a special reward.
- Peanut butter flavored ice cream mix is made with real peanuts because your pal deserves real nutritious ingredients.
- Made with lactose-free whole milk for a doggy ice cream that’s paw-sitively perfect for dogs with sensitivities.
- The powdered mix is easy to store until you are ready to add water and freeze it into a delicious ice cream treat!
- Every Pooch Creamery ice cream flavor is proudly made in the USA with premium ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPooch Creamery Birthday Cake Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealPooch Cake Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Girl$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealClaudia's Canine Bakery Happy Birthday Peanut Butter Cookie Dog Treats, 11-oz tub, Blue$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. My Sunshine Pup-PIE Dog Treats, 5-oz box$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Unisex$7.98Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- DealPooch Creamery Ice Cream Mix Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, Vanilla & Carob Variety Pack Dog Treat, 2.32-oz, 4 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Boy$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes Carob Flavor Microwavable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealThe Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Make-at-Home Ice Cream Mix Birthday Cake Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealBocce's Bakery Birthday Peanut Butter, Molasses & Vanilla Cake Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.50Chewy Price$6.50List Price$5.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Milk (Lactose Free), Peanuts, Cane Sugar, Gelatin And Salt||Whole Milk (Lactose Free), Cane Sugar, Gelatin...||Whole Milk (Lactose Free), Cane Sugar, Gelatin...||Whole Milk (Lactose Free), Carob, Cane Sugar, Gelatin And Salt||Nonfat Dried Whole Milk, Dehydrated Cane Molasses, Dried Vanilla...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Carob, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
294 Customer Reviews
A HUGE hit
Our dog absolutely LOVES this ice cream. She gets very excited when we ask her if she wants some. The flavor must be amazing to dogs, because our dog and a dog we shared it with are both frantic to get to it and only seem to eat it slowly because it is cold. I highly recommend this if your dog likes peanut butter!
It's a HIT!
Our girls have very sensitive tummies. They both LOVE this ice cream and tolerate it. The product does become very hard in the freezer. If we don't remember to set it out before their last walk of the night, then we microwave the container, minus the lid, for about 20 secs.. Our girls are 17 # each so we only give them about a tablespoon per dog a night during the summer. One licks and savors the other gobbles as fast as possible.
Our pup loves this ice cream, but I was pretty disappointed by the packaging. I’m so glad that I tested out the carton before putting it in my freezer and making a huge mess. The bottom was split so I had to put it in a different container.
good dog ice cream
For a dog ice cream it was a very good. It came with allot too like about the size of an actual Ben and Jerry’s cup so safe to say it can last you a while depending on how much you want your dog to eat. My dog loves this btw and would buy again!
This will be our first time with this treat and my baby boy's birthday isn't until the 31st....he'll be 7. My only complaint is that this and the cake box were under the 40 bag of dog food when shipped, I'm sure it won't make any difference with the outcome but not a lot of thought in the packing.
Got this for my dog's birthday and he loved it! Was super easy to prepare and make. We used it to make an ice cream sundae
My dog loved it!
I made this for my dog and actually forgot it was in the freezer. It was one of those warm Florida days and I got it out and let him just lick it from the bowl, didn’t think I would ever get it away from him. Definitely going to order again.
Too firm to dip
We followed the directions exactly as written but it was so firm that my hubby couldn't even scoop it. He ended up putting it on the cutting board and taking a knife to it. However! It made the party, as evidenced by sister's excitement with it.
My little man thoroughly enjoyed his peanut butter ice cream for his birthday celebration. It was super easy to make and lasts for a long time so he can enjoy it for the whole month!
This product includes added sugar, which isn’t good for dogs, and it comes in powder mix form instead of frozen form. I won’t be feeding this to my dog. I should have read the fine print