Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Calming and cozy bed is ideal for pets who like to curl up.
- Eco-friendly fiberfill is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Bed is machine washable.
- Suitable for pets up to 30 pounds.
- Lightweight and easy to move around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$40.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, Smoky Gray, Medium$45.04Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, Small$49.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed, Frost, X-Small$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealBest Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
- DealPetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Small$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealHDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- DealMr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Snowflake White, Medium$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealBest Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Best Pet Bed EVER!!
I purchased one if these in large for 4 new kittens I adopted. They, and my 3 other adult cats were all sleeping together on it in a huge cuddle puddle. Purchased another. Washes up great on gentle cycle and fluff dry in dryer. The stuffing stays put and doesn't move where it shouldn't be. Love it!! And 7 happy cats!!
Flat and small
This is the tiniest XL bed I have ever made the mistake of ordering. Its cheaply made. And no cushion in it at all. Better to call it a cat bed. Even the small dogs dont like it. Will be returning!
They love it!
All three of the kitties love these soft, squishy beds. I purchased one for each. Sometimes they bunk together, sometimes each are in a bed. Sooo cute! They are very happy cats!
So sad feline rejection
Neither of my cats will go within 4 feet of this beautiful plush catbed. One chooses to lounge on a bankers box in the same room.
soft as a cloud
My small dogs love these beds. They are soft and warm and just the right size to curl up in.
SOFT AND WASHABLE
This is a great bed for a puppy or a grown dog. My dog likes to curl up in this bed, especially when it is chilly and in the winter. It is my second purchase of this size and type of bed. I also have a larger one that both my Scottish terriers like to share and then the smaller ones if they do not like to share. They wash and dry well.
Not worth the money.
I bought this for my puppy based off the reviews. Very upset with this purchase. Bed was super soft unfortunately it's not made very well. Waste of money my pup tore it up in less than a week. Small puppy not rough with bed at all would just drag it with her into another room. Would not recommend.
My kitties like the Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat Bed!!
Both of my 2-year old cats love their Bolster Cat Beds. They naturally choose to sleep in them ( they are on chairs, in front of a large window.
Max loves to burrow into his very fluffy bed
I've had a "marshmallow" bed for Max for a couple of years. It's full of cat hair and cardboard bits from his scratcher, so I decided to replace it and ordered this Precious Tails bed for Max. I put this bed next to his old bed. At first, he would switch back and forth between beds but now he uses the Precious Tails bed exclusively. It is amazingly fluffy and Max just burrows into it. He loves it.
My dog loves these types of beds. He needed a new one and I’ve always bought mediums which fit him perfect. This time, the “medium” is a lot smaller so he doesn’t really fit it in. I included his old medium sized bed to this new “medium” sized bed