Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Twists Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flavors of pig skin are sure to satisfy your loyal companion’s cravings
- Great alternative to rawhide
- Easy to digest and high in protein
- Delicious morsels in bone shapes that are fun to chew
- Stain-free so they won't stain your carpets
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Stuffed Twists Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, 6 count$7.71Chewy Price$7.32Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps 6" Chicken Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$6.20Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.89Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Peanut Butter Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$8.06Chewy Price$7.66Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 6" Compressed Rawhide Bone Dog Treats, 6ct$13.19Chewy Price$12.53Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps 6" Peanut Butter Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twist Wrapped with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 8 count$8.38Chewy Price$7.96Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twists Bacon Flavor Wrap Dog Treats, 16 count$12.56Chewy Price$13.22List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps Advanced 6" Chicken Twists Dog Treats, 4 count$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 10" Rawhide Sticks Dog Treats, 18ct$18.06Chewy Price$17.16Autoship Price
- DealPremium Pork Chomps Assorted Flavors Twists Dog Treats, 24 count$25.25Chewy Price$39.99List Price$23.99Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Natural Dog Bone Filled Chew With Pasture-Fed Bison Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$15.18Chewy Price$15.69List Price$14.42Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 4" Rawhide Bone Dog Treat, 1ct$2.85Chewy Price$3.09List Price$2.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pig Skin, Dextrose.||Pigskin, Artificial Peanut Butter Flavoring, FD&C Yellow No. 5...||Pigskin, Sugar.||Pigskin, Artificial Bacon Flavoring, FD&C Red No. 40...||Pigskin, Sugar.|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Peanut Butter||Pork, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Pork, Meat|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
585 Customer Reviews
Long lasting for moderate chewer!
I bought these, took a look at them and said 'they're too skinny to be long-lasting for my guy'. For reference, it takes my boy about 1-1.5 hours to make it through a thick 12" bully stick. It takes him a very long time to get through these. It probably takes in 45 minutes to an hour to get through one of these, and it's much smaller than that 12" bully stick. Overall, very impressed! Great rawhide alternative! And low in calories too, so I feel fine giving him one per day.
only good for burying
My Prince loves Pork Chomps Pork Earz so I bought him the Ribz thinking the would last longer. The crazy thing is he is excited to recieve it but won't eat it. He takes them to the yard and buried them. The first one I gave him he disappeared with it. I had no clue what he did with it. The second one I gave him I kept him I doors to let him have his way with it. He cried until I let him out with it. I let him out and followed him. He immediately found a spot buried and covered it. Wow.. lol. Now I am not sure to do with the rest. I am not even sure what he's going to do with the ones he's buried. Not the manufacturers fault just a dog thing.
This treat has weird factory smell. I gave it to my dog and he just dropped it out of his mouth. I wondered why. He loves any treats I give him. So I grabed and smelled it, and it was disgusting. I checked the bag, and it has the same odor. I might have to just throw it out.
Better than pig ears!
These seem to last 2-3x longer than a pig ear per roll. The whole bag costs as much as 2-3 pig ears, so this purchase is a no brainer! Highly recommended. I have a pit/lab for reference.
My girl loves them
My Australian shepherd loves these. She's loves her chewy bones. They actually last her longer than 2 seconds like most of the other chews out there. Best part is there rawhide free.
Chomps a Lot
My German Shepherd puppies were not very interested in these chew sticks. I think they were expecting more flavor.
Bang for Your Buck
These chews are great for my girls of various sizes. Not super long lasting, but definitely more effective on their teeth than greenies have been. Reasonable prices too.
Mel's Pups Love These
I have 3 labs and 1 foster lab - all good chewers and they love these Pork Chomps. I get several kinds of chews from this brand, better than rawhide. No problems with digestion or stools. The bigger thicker ones are best for hard core chewers!
Great Rawhide Alternative
I love these rawhide alternatives! They keep my dog occupied and he loves the taste! It’s good to know he’s also enjoying a healthy snack, as opposed to the overprocessed, dyed, bleached rawhide that’s so abundant in pet stores.
All Dogs Stuff!
My dogs love everything I get from Chewy and my Great Dane knows when I tell him his Chewy box is coming today, when we bring it in the house he opens the box by himself!! And I mean tearing the tape off and opens the flaps and digs out the toys and treats