Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Collapsible, portable bowl offers a convenient way to feed and hydrate pups while traveling, on walks, or at the park.
- 100% pet-safe bowl is made with non-porous food-grade silicone and a sturdy BPA-free plastic rim.
- Includes a convenient carabiner to attach the bowl to leashes, backpacks, and more.
- Small size holds 1.5 cups of food or water and collapses to a .5-inch thickness while the large size holds 5 cups of food or water and collapses to .75-inch thickness.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, so it's simple to wash after each adventure.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexas Popware For Pets Polypropylene Collapsible Travel Dog Cup$10.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 1.5-cup, 3 count$7.34Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Travel Dog & Cat Bowl, Hot Pink, 1.5-cup$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl Set, 3 count, 1.5 Cups$6.83Chewy Price$7.59List Price
- Alfie Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Dog Bowl, Brown, 6.25-cup, 1 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Petmate Silicone Round Collapsible Travel Dog & Cat Bowl, Navy Blue, 1.5-cup$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Heininger Waterboy Portable Pet Bowl, 3-qt$24.95Chewy Price
- Kurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup; 12-oz||2-cup; 16-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
309 Customer Reviews
Pink and Pretty
It was smaller than I thought it would be, but I should have thought that out a little more. In reality it's the perfect size for my 60 lb shepherd mix to get a quick drink without wasting water on the trail or at the park. So far it's very durable, and we are a team that can wreck something up pretty quick ;)
splits after a few months of use
This item splits along the folds after a few months of use. Chewy kindly replaced the first one I purchased, but unfortunately the same has happened to the second one. I would like to add that I only use this for about 5 months of the year. Save your money and find a more sturdy brand.
Don't waste your money
After less than three months of sporadic use, this bowl split along one of its folds, rendering the product unusable. Although this inevitably seems to happen with all my collapsible silicone dog bowls, it has never before happened this quickly, and I find a three month lifespan for such a product to be completely unacceptable. To make matters worse, this so-called "silicone" bowl actually has a (totally unnecessary) hard, thick, plastic rim, which will now be joining all the other piles of toxic, useless plastic junk in the landfill. This bowl is, quite literally, garbage. Just buy a regular silicone baking dish instead and, when on the go, simply roll it up and shove it into a pocket.
I love the collapsible bowls
These really come in handy. We travel a lot with the dogs, I use them for food and larger one for water. We also keep one in each car, just in case.
The rim is plastic and on our first hike it cracked. The color is beautiful but if they made it all with the rubber material it would last longer.
Size is great, quality is meh.
I was so excited about a large pop-up bowl for my Alaskan Malamute, since the 2c capacity of other large bowls isn’t quite enough for him to eat from and require several fill-ups when he needs a drink. This one was big enough that both he and my mini dachshund could drink from it without my having to carry a separate bowl for her. But unfortunately, it sprung a leak at one of the seams after a couple of months of carrying it in my hydration pack and my beach bag. I’ve had his Dexas bowl for years with no splits, so the quality here was disappointing. Back to the smaller bowls.
These bowls are great! We got 2 one for food and water as our pupper is with us all the time at work and for travel. I love how you can choose between different sizes and they are super convenient!
We purchased another brand awhile back but this one holds more water/kibble. I love the compact convenience of this one.
Good quality, collapsibility is a convenient feature & can even be adjustable for different depths.
Dog travel bowl
My dog didn't like that it smelled like plastic/rubber initially. I could even smell it at 1st, definitely caught me off guard. I washed the bowl several times w antibacterial dish soap and it went away. But, my dog prefers a metal bowl to keep the water cool on a hike and I'm finding that I need to pack a bag anyway. Idk that this will be worth it for all dogs, but it wasn't worth it for me and mine. If your dog isn't picky and you like the idea of a collapsible bowl, this will be great after washing away the rubber smell.