Prima Pets Dual-Handle Reflective Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual-handles are lined with neoprene to provide a comfortable walking experience.
- Allows a longer lead for casual walks and a shorter lead for tough pullers or crowded areas.
- Weather-resistant, durable material is strong enough to endure years of repeated stress from active dogs.
- Features a heavy-duty swivel clasp for secure collar attachment, and a D-ring for poop bags.
- 5 seams of reflective stitching on each side provide visibility for nighttime running, hiking and walking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loops 2 Double Handle Dog Leash, Red$20.19Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Pink, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe Sport Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Black, 4.5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Remington Double-Ply Polyester Dog Leash, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$12.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Rope Dog Leash, Gray$21.97Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Traffic Handle||Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Carabiner||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||5 feet|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
223 Customer Reviews
Favorite Leash for my Problem Child
I love this leash! One of my dogs is not a great walker and pulls a bit, so this leash has made a big difference. My hand doesn't hurt as much after a long walk and the 2nd handle is GENIUS. It comes in handy when I need to keep him close so he doesn't lunge at other dogs, or squirrels, or rabbits, or a stray leaf blowing in the wind, or small children on scooters because scooters are scary... Anyway, great leash. Oh and it seems durable too as my dog also likes to take nibbles out of his leashes and he hasn't been able to leave a mark on this one yet. He is such a problem child hahahaha so this leash is great for him.
Very nice leash
I like everything about it. I have a service dog so the second handle means I always know where his head is when walking in a crowd. The foam lined handles are very comfortable to hold for long periods..
This leash is fantastic for my dog. I'm working with her to get her to stop pulling forward on walks and not reacting to other dogs. This leash definitely helps with that and gives me a back up handle if she should suddenly try to run toward a rabbit, another dog, etc.. I'm also using a Gentle Leader and they work great together. Also very comfortable to hold. Thick, strong and sturdy.
Dual Handle Leash
This leash is perfect for my one year old Golden Retriever. When I need to have him closer to me I use the 2nd handle and it's perfect. If I don't, then I just use the regular handle. It's great for training.
I liked this leash but it frayed so now I’m looking for another leash to purchase
Very happy with this leash especially the dual handle. It is already taken a bit of a beating and is held up. I've had no issues with the clip coming loose like some have mentioned and trust me it has been tested with a 50 pound less than well trained walker
On my third one
Definitely my favorite leash. I’m on my third one now and my dog is just five years old. I love the loop down low to hold him close when necessary, love the padded handle and the reflective strips for night time. Washes like a dream. The only thing that fails on this leash and why I’m on my third when he’s only five years old, is the swivel connection right before the clip; the metal just wears away and they pull apart. Did I mention my dog is a pretty strong puller and we walk about 5 miles a day? He’s not a huge dog, but definitely a lively one. It’s been a very long and challenging puppyhood! Lol. I’m sure this is the reason why the parts have worn away as quick as they do. Still very durable and high-quality leash. Highly recommend!
Best dog leash ever
Had probably 10+ dog leashes over the years, this one is THE BEST. Might get it in every color for my baby!
Great for training
Love the short handle and the padding. Makes leash training so much easier. Perfect length.
This was exactly what I was envisioning for our needs. The handle helps me keep my dog close to me when she wants to take off (we are working on it) and it is comfortable to hold onto and doesn’t hurt my bad hands.