PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created and manufactured in the USA at a state-of-the-art facility using the highest-quality, holistic ingredients.
- An all-natural combination of plant-derived digestive enzymes in a palatable powder form.
- Convenient and affordable powder helps your dog or cat thoroughly and efficiently digest her food and support normal health.
- Maximize your best friend's nutrition by improving her ability to absorb nutrients from her food.
- The four included enzymes help break down protein, fat, carbohydrates and fiber; also helps address general gastrointestinal bowel concerns.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 8-oz jar$39.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$38.71Chewy Price$48.39List Price$36.77Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Norwegian Kelp Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$16.95Chewy Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$30.55List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity GI Probiotics Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Biotics Probiotic Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 8-oz jar$42.88Chewy Price$47.99List Price$40.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Milk Sugar manufactured from fresh Whey, Aspergillus Oryzae (Alpha-Amylase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Aspergillus Niger (Lipase & Cellulase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated...||Rice Starch, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product Dehydrated...||Organic Cricket Powder||Organic Cat's Claw||Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Cat wouldn't eat
I was excited about this product to help my cat absorb the food he is eating. He ate it for the first 3 times and after that he turned his nose at any food I attempted to sprinkle with this supplement. I thought I could use this for all my animals but they figured me out.
I mix the Prozyme powder in my little fur baby’s wet food twice a day. It is great for her digestive system. It must work because she is 18 years old and doing well.
I have used this product for over 20 years. It helps my dogs with digestion. No more gassy problems.
Digestive Enzymes is so important!
My boy Bentley ended up with a horrible case of pancreatitis after my husband bought him a big box of Pedigree DENTASTIX..................Please do not give these treats or other junky nasty treats, due to the fact that they are unhealthy & not safe. It was a horrible thing for him to go through & the cost has been unbelievably expensive. He is on a Low fat special food diet which is also costly. However this stuff has been a gamechanger! He has put most of his weight back on, & after months of sickness he is getting a little better. I am looking into starting him on some pre/pro biotics soon. Our vet says that people feed their pets the worst things possible & the treats in stores are so bad & cause all these problems, & he says use some fresh veggies if you must give your treats. I now use unsalted green beans & he loves them, a small piece/slice of carrots, & he love zucinni & pumpkin too. Fruit too like a chunck of apple, or some bluberries. I am going to make him some homemade healthy dog treats soon. Thank you CHEWY for your GREAT FAST shipping too!
amazing product life changer for sensitive stomach
I can’t say enough how much this has helped my female malamute. She has always had digestive troubles since she was a pup and is been an endless job trying to solve them. I’ve been through 5 different foods and ended up on a prescribed hydrolyzed diet with only moderate success. Even on this diet she would still have bad days and when it was good seemed like the food kinda slowed down her digestive tract and she had smaller stool it just wasn’t great. After starting this probiotic I started seeing results in about 3-4 days she was starting to eat more regularly as well as use the bathroom more regular and for the first time in a long time she was having regular full size solid stools. I know that probably seems like nothing to most people but for her it was like a thousands pounds taken off our shoulders. About 10 days in now and she has been regular and having healthy stool consistently the whole time! Seriously if you’re considering giving this a try just do it I’m sure it’s no miracle cure but it has been a great solution to my girls problems and we are currently transitioning back to her preferred kibble with absolutely no problems thus far. That means no more 100$ bags of food for me and no more bland kibble for her. I just pray my success continues but this has helped so much.
worked right away!
My puppy had been persistently having loose stools (clear fecal float as well) and this fixed him right up. We tried pumpkin and probiotics with no noticeable results first. Could tell the difference within a day or two!
I love this stuff!
I have been using Prozyme for over 10 years now. It was first recommended to me by my vet for my Brittany/Aussie mix, as she had gas and many other issues. It helped her so much that I have continued to give it to all of my dogs. I now have 4 dogs on this - mostly Border Collies/ Aussies/ and a Sheltie. I have absolutely no digestive issues with any of them, and - as a bonus - all of my dogs are ridiculously soft!!!! I have farm dogs that do not get groomed :)
Expiration date ?
I purchased this PRN Prozyme a month ago in Nov. 2020 and looked for an expiration date. The only numbers on the label are 10-2008. I got in touch with the manufacturer and was told they would get back to me. That was over 3 weeks ago, so I contacted them again and no response. Therefore if this has an expiration of 10-2008 the enzymes are worthless. I have 2 other digestive enzyme products from other companies and both have use by dates. I would never purchase another product from PRN again !
Waiting to see
I've only had this item a week. Waiting to see if there is a notable difference in my senior dog.
It kinda helped
So about a year ago my dog Luna was diagnosed with EPI. Before her diagnosis she was 65lbs and she was eating and drinking water like crazy! She then slowly stopped eating so I figured maybe she wants soft food so I put warm water in her hard food to soften it up and she starting eating a bit more. After about a week she stopped eating again and that’s when it all started happening she started dropping weight like crazy (she lost 20lbs in a week waiting for the vet appointment) and was always tired or laying down (she was at the time about a year and a half so she was all spunk before it happened) and started to scavenge for other things for “food.” So I made an appointment to the vet and they thought maybe it was worms and all those tests came out clear. Her next test was a blood test which came out for EPI! I was stressed like crazy and the vet recommended me to these! They definitely helped with her weight but not back to her healthy weight, she’s gotten some of her spunk back it’s still like this (almost a year later) she has her ups and downs still her poops are slowly getting solid again but I’ve been thinking about switching to a new enzyme to see if it’ll be better for her. I definitely recommend it for others but for my 2 year old pup it only helped to an extent.