Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic supplement that supports the digestive system by helping restore the normal microbial balance in the gut
- Helps maintain normal appetite and digestion when given during or after times of stress
- Helps maintain pH in the gut, nutrient absorption and gut micro floral balance
- Promotes skin and coat health and natural immunity
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occuring microorganisms
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Gas Busters Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$8.00Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.20Chewy Price$32.50List Price$26.79Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Super Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps HP Snip Tips for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count$18.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Healthy Gut Herbal Prebiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sucrose, Dried Whey, Sodium Silico Aluminate...||Maltodextrin, Dried Egg, Yucca Schidigera...||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose...||Inulin, Yeast Extract, Dried Propionibacterium Freudenreichii Fermentation Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
161 Customer Reviews
belly and scratching
I have 4 Morkies I was having a stool problem all of a sudden. Especially with my males. To the high expense of a $3,000 visit to get them rehydrated and some meds. someone there said this might help there gut. I have used the power on there foods and I think it it has helped. I have a set of twins they have been shaking there heads and 1 more then the other scratches soooooo much. I’ve noticed an improvement with that I’m concerned the powder is not enough and wonder what to do? I think because they have free rain to food there may be days they might get more of the morsels then other. I’m gonna try the chews to see if that make the final improvements. This way I know just what they are getting. Thank you
I use this as l add it to my dogs food. It helps greatly keeping the digestive tract healthy. There's a small scoop inside and l use it for every meal. It's also good for other pets as well, like goats, cats, cows...there's a list.
Sugar is 1st ingredient
All 9 cats like this, however I have bought another brand in the past & it was a smaller amount, but lasted longer. Seems there is a lot of sugar in this which means you are having to use more & get less for your money. I will not buy this again.
Seems to work well
I use this for one of my horses who is on medication daily and both of my dogs. One of the dogs would refuse her breakfast occasionally. She is one anti anxiety meds. Since using, she has stopped refusing to eat in the morning. I called the company once to ask a question and they were very helpful. I got a vet on the phone who was very nice and gave me good info.
My piggies stay nice and healthy by me putting this on their vegetables everyday. My piggies got sick with diarrhea and the vet said to put cat probiotics on their food and they'll get better, and they did. Great price for the amount. It's courser granules then some other brands, but it didn't make any difference.
great price for a good product if you are going to tell me what I have to say then I won't give any more feedback
Good for the goose (and gander)
I love this stuff. I have used it for almost 20 years when i have an animal with digestive upset. Everything from guinea pigs to horses and dogs. It works and is palatable enough for all of them as a top dressing to their food. My (equine) vet recommended feeded it at 3-5x the recommended dose, so i give my horse a tablespoon everyday in the winter months when shes prone to digestive upset. My 17lb puppy gets a teaspoon a day. My guinea pigs have gotten pinch or two on top of their pellets if one is on antibiotics.
I used this years ago with horses, so when I was looking for something for my dogs I ordered the 5lb jar for my three dogs. It was a steal at the sale price for how long this much lasts. I give it daily to all three dogs, about 1tsp each. They weight 50lbs, 70lbs, and 115lbs. They all eat Victor Select beef formula. This seems to keep them all pretty balanced. Their bowl movements have been a little more consistent across the board. Definitely seems to help my 115lb Corso as she would have frequent tummy issues with reflux and diarrhea. My 70lb am-staff has gone from barely eating every other day to always eating every meal right away. I’m not sure how much it helps my 50lb because she still has gas and sometimes softer bowl movements but over all I think it helps her a little bit. I would say it helps each one in varying degrees. It’s not a miracle worker, but I’ve been feeding this daily for several months and see an overall improvement.
Keeps my animals healthy
I put this on top of the food for my cats and my steer. The steer in the last month finishing him out because I feed a lot of grain and it keeps his gut healthy.
We use probios powder for the horses and dogs. We highly recommend it.