Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 2.2-5.5 lbs, (Green Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Profender is a topical deworming medication that's prescribed by veterinarians to control and treat hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms in our feline companions. It's the only dewormer that can be used on your cat's skin to treat and control common intestinal parasites. Plus, it's easy to use for every pet parent's convenience.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 5.5-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 1 Dose$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 11-17.6 lbs, (Purple Box), 1 Dose$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 2.8-5.5 lbs, (Gold Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Tobramycin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 5-mL$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Kittens & Puppies, under 5 lbs, (Mauve Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Cats, 2-5 lbs, (Turquoise Box), 3 Doses (3-mo. supply)$62.25Chewy Price$59.14Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This product was used by my vet and they charged twice the amount of Chewy. I didn't know there was a topical de-wormer. The product works well.
This is awesome that they came out with the dispenser like flea drops. I had to treat my new rescued 12 week old kitten. Little tiny dispenser and worms are gone.
Easy to use and necessary for all cats that hunt
I do a lot of rescue on top of having 9 of my own cats. A few years ago I rescued three kittens that had worst case of worms Ive ever seen. I had to keep them in a private room until they were clear of worms. The first dose of pills was given to them at the vets and it did start killing them but after second round I asked if there was something else we could try. The vet gave me this topical treatment and it appeared to really do the job finally. I kept them in foster until nothing was left of the worms and I definately liked this better than the Drontal