Project Hive Pet Company Fetch Stick Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with 100% recyclable materials.
- Unique shape will be a hit with big-time chewers.
- Toy floats in water, making it paw-fect for poolside playtime.
- Super safe—non-toxic and free of BPAs, latex, and phthalates.
- Can be filled with a small Project Hive Pet Company Chew Stick (sold separately) for an extra tasty reward.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Smile Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.63Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- dealPlayology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Beef Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Playology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy, Large, Chicken Scented$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$11.62Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$12.30Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$17.95Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Mega Tuff TPR Foam Competition Stick Dog Toy, 12-in, Blue/Orange$12.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Bouncy|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Flying Discs, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Honey Stick a Favorite Toy
This is our second purchase! First one lasted our lab puppy daily chewing for 7 months before small chunks came off. That is a pretty good run. So happy to see still Available as it one of pups preferred toys. The size, shape and texture/softness is perfect! A great safe crate toy and nice carry And play to stick to redirect puppy mouth play.
Not Pittie Approved
I just bought this yesterday and had very high hopes based on the reviews. My pitbull destroys all toys in under a minute, doesn't matter what it is, there are 3 toys in over 5 years he hasn't destroyed. I know people say that but this dog is the strongest chewer i have ever seen in my life. When a dog can get thru a half a rack of deer antlers, he's got some power and was used as a tester for awhile for dog toys. This literally lasted 1 minute before he ate a chunk off the bottom. While I do think it is pretty durable if the bottom was the same design as the top it would've been a winner. He finds the weak spot in all toys and this appears to be it, the top of the toy so far is very durable and because he couldn't get thru that he went to the end , its thinner and therefore not as strong. Love that its made in the U.S. and it helps the bees. PLEASE PLEASE make this entire toy as thick and shaped like the top, I think it would be almost indestructible then.
finally a fetch toy my dog likes better than sticks
would drive me crazy when I would throw my dog’s fav indoor toy (hartz dura play ) she would come back with a dirty stick. but for whatever reason she LOVES this and brings it back every time. my dog is a 22 lb labradoodle (best dog in the world)
She hasn't destroyed them yet
I bought 2 figuring my dog would shred this in less than a day. It's been weeks and they're still good. She knocked off a couple corners but that's it. She loves these toys. I do too.
This stick floats!
This is the best fetch stick ever! My dog loves swimming for it in the lake and is easy for her to spot with the yellow color. The cool design and honey dipper shape makes me think about how important bees are. I highly recommend this product and the other toys and treats from Project Hive Pet Company. I wish all companies that make dog toys and treats were as thoughtful. Can't beat USA made toys these days.
Great Toy and it helps save the bees!
My dog absolutely loves this toy. It is pretty durable and great for dogs who don't like to give up a toy during fetch.
My Dog’s Favorite Toy
My puppy loves this fetch stick. It’s his favorite toy. Loves to play fetch with it indoors and outdoors.