ProSelect Empire Single Door Steel Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extremely strong kennel is made of reinforced half-inch diameter steel tubing and 20-gauge steel with heavy-duty welds at all stress points.
- Two sturdy slide latches are positioned out of reach of your crafty canine’s paws so he can’t let himself out of the kennel.
- Four locking casters allow you to easily move the kennel around your home, or remove them for added stability.
- The grated floor with slide-out catch tray catches food, water or waste to help make clean-up fast and easy.
- Available in two sizes—see ‘Size’ tab for dimensions; durable and stylish hammer-tone finish looks great and helps resists rust, scuffs and scratches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Foldable & Stackable Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, X-Large: 48-in L x 33-in W x 42-in H$599.99Chewy Price$661.57List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty Dog Crate & Playpen, 38-in$249.99Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$50.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty I Shape Dog Crate & Playpen, 42-in$329.99Chewy Price$334.99List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty Strong Metal I Shape Dog Crate, Dark Silver, 38-in$249.99Chewy Price$254.99List Price
- Frisco Ultimate Lightweight Heavy Duty Foldable & Stackable Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, Large: 42-in L x 29-in W x 36-in H$350.99Chewy Price$389.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Grey$129.00Chewy Price
- Diggs Revol Collapsible Dog Crate, Ash, Medium$475.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Removable Pan, Heavy Duty||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, N/A, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||Yes||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Features||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Modern, Removable Bed|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
We have five of these crates.
Proselect Empire Steel Dog Crates are made to last. We have five, three of which are over 15 years old, we use these secure crates in retraining dogs coming from difficult situations. Putting the crate together is the only issue. It takes two people about 60 to 90 minutes to put together.
Good quality and arrived fast
The kennel appears to be very solid. It was easy to assemble and went together with one person in about 30 minutes. Let’s just hope that the kennel will stand up to my destructive pup.
This is the best dog crate I’ve ever brought snoop destroy all of the others the fact it’s in wheels to move and clean is a blessing !!! We love it !!!
Serious rust issues
While this crate IS containing my problem child, it is covered in rust. So pretty expensive rust bucket. It has never been exposed to any outside elements. I do not understand the rust.
I needed a crate that could not be chewed through. This is it! Now I don’t have to worry about my 7 month old Border Collie chewing her way out or hurting herself on exposed cage wires while I’m gone. Great purchase!
ESCAPE ARTIST NO MORE
Our 20lb Bassett Fauve de Bretagne has almost eaten through his homologated airline cage for the 2nd time so enough was enough...this is THE CAGE. We HATE putting him in a cage when we leave for a few hours but we can't trust him right now, not yet. He spent 6 years out of his 8 years at a refuge...but gotta tell ya, he's adorable and we still can't figure out how he has busted through the homologated airline cage...must be French tenacity! :)
This crate is incredibly strong, which is what my pooch needs. We are still in the training process, but unlike other good crates I have used, he has not been able to escape. Btw, my grand child really likes it!
Great for strong dog’s
I purchased this because it has a lot of good reviews for those fur babies that have been able to destroy every kennel. I purchased horse stall floor panel and used that as the padding(hopefully the dog won’t destroy it) I couldn’t find anything that I felt would provide a more solid surface. Along with doggy blankets my pets ask liking their new safe space. One kennel did come damaged and chewy sent out a replacement thank you.
Love it his kennel but
Houdini prof! Due to damage on the door, we m looking to replace the front door panel. I cannot locate it anywhere. Too expensive a kennel, not to be able to replace parts. Size large.
Has kept my dog is but already rusting!
I'm giving it a 3 star review because this has been the only crate my dog hasn't escaped from BUT we only purchases this about a month ago and it's already rusting! It's never been outside, was set up in our living room and it's never moved!