Pupford Thick Bully Sticks Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long-lasting chews keep your dog busy for long periods of time.
- All natural ingredients.
- No need to refrigerate, store anywhere.
- Single-ingredient treats are great for dogs with allergies.
- Suitable for most sizes of dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$21.95Chewy Price$24.79List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free 6" Bully Sticks, 5 pack$18.96Chewy Price$30.99List Price$18.01Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 12-inch Extra Thick Bully Stick Dog Treats, 5 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 18 count$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Bully Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 2 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Boucherie 12" Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 6 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Boucherie 5" Bizzle Blueberry Flavor Dog Treat, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Boucherie 12" Veal Pizzle Dog Treats, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- HDP Curly Bully Sticks 4-6" Dog Treats, 25 count$63.28Chewy Price$92.99List Price$60.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Made of 100% Beef from Free-Range, Grass Fed Bulls.||Made of 100% Beef from Free-Range, Grass Fed Bulls.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I've bought a 4 and 10 pack of these before because my dog loves them. Decided to go with a 20 pack and they are very thin, not as "meaty" looking and odd smell compared to the smaller bags.
Last a little longer than other bully sticks I have tried.
All 3 of my dogs love these! They completely reject some bully sticks and others they like, but the sticks are only good for about 5 minutes and then they are gone. These last a little longer. My only complaint is the difference in the size of the sticks. I would have given 5 stars if there were more consistency in the size of the sticks in each bag.
Not “Thick” as advertised
Not sure if I received the wrong product or just a bad bag, but none of these are thick. They are about the thickness of a pencil. Not suitable for my lab.
Finally good bully sticks
After being sorely disappointed with the lack of consistency from other brands I finally found a brand that delivers bully sticks that are all the same size. These are by far the best ever.
My pup LOVES all the bones and chews from Chewy..For some reason she absolutely would not chew these. I offered one to a neighbor dog and he chewed it for maybe a minute and then was done with it. This is my first time buying this brand. I won't be purchasing these again. I bought two bags and it was a waste
Not all sticks are created equal
When the description says thick bully sticks I expect all the sticks to be thick. To many very skinny sticks that my dogs eat in 2 minutes.
Favorite Long Lasting Chew
My very energetic 16 week English Springer Spaniel absolutely loves these Pupford Bully Sticks. They're a great way to bring her some calm after a training session/walk and an alternative offering when she gets a bit bitey. They're long lasting and a great addition to her routine I'll be sure to keep a steady supply of these and the Pupford Yak chews as she starts to teethe.
Ok bully sticks
My pooch loooves bully sticks and I tried these for the first time recently. The price is good but the sticks are kind of skinny and he chows right through them. I think I will go back to my previous brand which are tougher for my strong chewer.
They were ok but need to stick to the ones called “best bully sticks.” I know my pups like those & their size are thicker.
Chewy + Pupford
I thought I was dreaming...we LOVE PUPFORD! So excited Chewy will be carrying our favorite Pupford products so that we can add them to our monthly autoship! Our mini Aussie Tazi LOVES everything Pupford! Simple great ingredients and keeps us all happy especially Tazi!