Puppia Mountaineer II Coat Dog Harness
About This Item
- Doubles as a winter vest with integrated harness.
- Made with 100% polyester lining to keep your pal warm.
- Features a waterproof outer shell to help keep your fur baby dry.
- The backside zipper make dressing and undressing convenient and quick.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and colors to help you find a harness that best suits your pal’s style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Life Ever-Craft Boutique Series Designer Adjustable Leather Dog Harness, Pink, Large$26.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pawtitas Recycled Reflective Dog Harness, Orange, X-Small$13.14Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Padded Reflective Short Dog Leash, Camouflage Grey, Large$13.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealPawtitas 2 Dog Reflective Rope Dog Leash, Blue, Large$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Solid Dog & Cat Harness, Black, Small$13.15Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, XX-Large: 29 to 41-in chest$20.27Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- DealPawtitas Reflective Rope Dog Leash, 6-ft, Teal, Large$17.55Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Mesh Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$15.15Chewy Price$19.55List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Small$12.35Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 16.1 to 16.9-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Pet Life Ever-Craft Boutique Series Designer Leather Adjustable Dog Collar, Brown, Small$19.26Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective, Padded||Reflective||—||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Best Cage for rats!
This cage is better than the DCN, in my opinion! It took me 45 tops to assemble. The shelving is removable should you choose, I left mine since my 7 boys are babies. It’s so sturdy, great quality! Great bar spacing for small babies. It’s larger than the DCN, and cheaper! Scatter guards aren’t great but if you’re like me and you rotate fleece liners and keep the natural bedding contained to a cement tub at the base of the cage, the scatter guards are virtually unneeded. (I added the cement tub after photos were taken) I Felt the need to leave a review for this cage bc I know there’s a lot of hesitation around purchasing a newer up and coming cage with less reviews than the DCN, but this has been by far the best investment I have made for my boys! LOVE LOVE LOVE this cage!!
best cage evaaa
I bought this cage for my 3 female rats and it's perfect. high quality, sturdy, huge and open. it was easy to put together and came super fast. it has higher quality wheels and metal scatter guards, all while being cheaper than the critter nation. I took the bottom grate off and fitted a tub on the bottom for bedding. the ONLY flaw is they don't offer an add on unit if I ever want to expand my cage one day like the critter nation.
Nice, spacious cage for my rats
This cage is excellent for rats. I have 2 female rats and they can’t fit through the bars at all. It’s roomy and comparable to other brand name cages. It did come with one little imperfection but we were able to zip tie it in place and haven’t had issues in the month we’ve had the cage. It’s super easy to clean. And has wheels so moving it around is a breeze.
We ordered this coat and unfortunately it is really tight on my kiddo. After comparing it to the new one we just bought same size it is small in the body. Seems like the XL varies in measurement. Thank goodness new one fits better, but bummed the other one fits to tight waste if money and they re not cheap jackets.
PUPPIA COAT IS A GREAT IDEA
I bought the Puppia Mountaineer II Coat Dog Harness for my RaFiKi who is a slim 25 lbs. The XXL fits just snug enough without being too tight. She is able to move about easily during walks and seems to really enjoy it when the wind chill is -25 on a Minnesota morning. I like that I have one less thing to put on RaFiKi for her walks. The harness attached to the coat is a much better idea than trying to get a harness to fit over a coat. That just leaves your "time to put on the booties" fussy fit. She's dressed and ready to go out much quicker now and it looks good on her! I am really impressed with this coat.
I love the mountaineer coat harness, however anyone looking to get one should know that they run small, my dog usually takes a size small and when I received it we couldn't zip it up. I ordered a medium and it pretty much fits but only zips up to about an inch from the end of the zipper.
Top of the Line!
This coat is the best one yet! Love the quality and the color! So easy to put on and off stays in place and extra warm for freezing days. Only concern the loops for the leash are a little big for a small leash clip.
Love this and so does my pup
This is a great coat for dogs and I received it just in time for the snowy season. Took a bit for my pup to get use to but now he won't go out in the cold without it. I took the advice of other reviews and order a size up. My guy is a 20lb poodle/shizu mix so I ordered him the XL. It is big enough that I can actually put his sweater on under. Love that the harness is attached so I don't have to fuss with an additional harness. Just zip it up, attach the leash and go.
Took two tries
I love this coat. We have a ten and a half pound poodle who is a reluctant walker sometimes and the harnesses dig into the back of her neck, below her head. I carefully read the reviews and ordered an X-Large, which was huge. I exchanged it for a Large. It fits but it’s NOT roomy at all. I was planning to put another sweater underneath as Chicago gets mighty cold. I think another sweater will fit but barely. It’s a very high quality coat and it’s good looking. I gave it four stars rather than five, due to the sizing issues. I mean - when is a ten and a half pound dog a LARGE? I did appreciate that Chewy took the X-Large back and sent me the smaller size very quickly. They have great customer service.
Great Coat~Poor Sizing
This coat is very convenient with the built in harness & zipper up the back. That was my purpose for purchasing it. It is well made, though wish they had removable hoods & there were toggles at the back to form fit in turn giving a tighter fit at the back. Sizing as others have said is poorly done. My 13lb. Shih tzu fit into a medium (red per photo) no problem, however, it was too small for my 16lb. Shih tzu . I had to reorder a large (blue per photo)which is snug. If his fur gets a bit longer, it won’t fit. I had to also purchase the X-large coat for when his fur is longer. That size on him is very generous. Quite a variation in difference in sizes. M-16.5 chest, large-goes up 2”to a 18.9” chest, then a bigger jump to almost 4”” on the Xl-22.8”. My dogs are nice & warm on our walks, albeit turned out to be rather expensive Christmas gifts.