Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness
About This Item
- Soft inner padding for superior comfort
- Features a comfortable neck opening and an adjustable quick-release belt with a D-ring for leash attachment
- Made from cotton and polyester
- High-quality and lightweight
- Authentic Puppia rubber label
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Pink, Small$8.85Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Turquoise, Medium$14.37Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, Medium$14.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Medium: 15.4-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness, Purple, Medium$14.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, Small$13.22Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Small & Medium Breed Soft Mesh Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, 9 to 12-in chest$7.47Chewy Price$8.26List Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, Small - Girth: 18-23.5-in$10.49Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||—||Step In|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
705 Customer Reviews
Perfect basic harness
Lightweight, breathable, no over the top logos. I have 2 Boston Terriers, 24lb and 26lb and with 2inch difference around their chest. I bought L for both and with adjustment they are good fits. The neck band is not adjustable so it fits my fat necked girl better than my slimmer necked boy. I recommend. Best harness they have ever had.
I was sadly disappointed after reading the reviews on this harness. I measured my dog with a fabric measuring tape to ensure I was getting the right size. Well, I actually went larger than her measurements to ensure it would fit (according to recommendations from other customers). Well, it was tight to get around her head, so I thought, "Okay, it may work." Then as I went to fasten it, it was too short and there is no way to shorten the straps to make the harness wider. The fabric is perfect for comfort as my dog tends to pull with excitement, unfortunately, I'm going to have to buy a different brand.
Stitching was ripped after wearing once, called customer service and they issued me a credit. I recommend it because I got two others with black trim that are fine, just don’t get the all green one. Maybe something wrong with green thread.
tough to size 2
Came adjusted to smallest size, which is good except this dog is smaller than his brother. The neck size is ridiculously big, And the chest size is also too large. Need an x-small in this item.
Runs way too small!
We got a size XL for our standard poodle, who is 60 pounds. We finally decided to try it today and it only fits around half his chest, despite the measurements aligning with the size recommendation. This XL might be for a small, overweight dog, not an actual XL breed.
Prissy, my chihuahua, wiggles out of most collars. She does not get out of this dog harness and it is comfortable for her. It is easy to put on and clip the leash onto it. I used the sizing chart exactly like explained and the harness fit her perfectly. I like the bright colors so she can easily be seen when we are out walking.
We love the fit of your harnesses I have 1 to 5 pounders and the wear XS -S the only problem I’ve had was one of them broke the clasp by bitting it. They are built tuff and extremely comfortable. My babies get excited when I break them out because that means we’re going on a trip.
I bought the green one this time and I love it on her. In the park we're easily seen from a distance. Great fit and that's why I keep coming back to Puppia brand.
Puppia dog harness
Order #1180587542 ordered 3/30/22 @6:45pm. Order arrived in scheduled time. Dog harness is too small. We needed before beginning a cross country trip so we have replaced. Puppia back clip dog harness, black, is needed to be returned. Please let me know procedure. Thank you, LouAnne Derksen
Great, comfy fit
In my experience, pet store harnesses are not very well made, are hard to use, and wear out pretty quickly in a year or less. I came across these Puppia harnesses, advertised in a magazine. Of course, I checked Chewy first. What a great find. The style is simple to put on, fasten/unfasten with one clip, attach easily to a lead or doggie seat belt, soft. I measured my girl before ordering, was surprised my 30 lb beagle terrier mix would require size XL. Apparently her deep chest size is beagle and neck is terrier with lots of thick fur. The XL fits her perfectly. Ordered 2 to have a spare if one gets wet & dirty. She is stylin’ and profiling’ in her new Puppia green and turquoise harnesses. Thank you Puppia and Chewy!