Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vest-style harness for a secure fit
- Soft air-mesh padding for superior comfort
- Made from 100% polyester
- The harness protects the neck of your dog against the pull and strain of a collar
- Features high quality soft fabric with a breathable mesh, so comfortable for your dog and prevents chafing
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Hot Pink, X-Small: 11.8 to 17.3-in chest$12.34Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Red, Small: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/4-in wide$6.38Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Royal Blue, Large: 11 to 24-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$9.38Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, Small: 9 to 21-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Petmate Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 75-ft$22.39Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Red, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Black, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Huge$31.95Chewy Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$11.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Four Paws Puppy Tie Out Cable, Orange, 15-ft$9.14Chewy Price$18.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Step In||Step In||Step In||Step In||Leash / Harness, Step In|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
713 Customer Reviews
Perfect fit and comfort for Shih tzu
The extra large Puppia harness fit my 16 pound Shih tzu perfectly. Her chest girth is 19 inches. In other brands the medium was too small and the large was too large. The Puppia is perfect and the measurements given seem to be accurate, though, for my little gentle dog the clasp could be a bit less bulky. My black curly dog looks particularly cute wearing her new comfortable pink harness
Be Careful on SIZING
I followed they're instructions on measuring my 8 month pup for this harness & when it came in it's way to Big I Love the harness but now I'm going to have to order a another one, because I'm a home bound person it makes it very hard to return this item. I Love Chewy as a Company they are very fast in shipping & I order several items from them often, just really upset over the fact that I followed their instructions & ordered an XL when I was going to order a large but by their instructions because his measurements were in between they said to go up in size so I did & the Harness is way to Big so now I'll be out $25. with s&h just very aggravating!!
This is quality merchandise. Really like the larger plastic snap. It is easy to snap and is very secure. The velcro wraps very snuggly around our mini Dachshund and provides ample room for her legs.
Very good quality, but I have a bad chihuahua
I ordered two of these. One in Large and one in Small. I am very impressed with the quality. We have two Chihuahuas. One full blooded and one mixed breed. I had planned to be able to walk both dogs on my dual lead leash, but my full blooded chihuahua is a "bad" dog that doesn't want to be on leash. I bought the Puppia thinking this looked perfect for a secure vest to put him on leash. Well my bad chihuahua just backs up, pulls against the leash, drops his head and slips right out of vest over his head. I have done this a couple times and gave up on it. Our mix breed chihuahua is very happy to be on leash with the Puppia vest and is ready to walk. I just ordered another harness that I hope my full blooded chihuahua can't get out of.
These could have been the perfect comfy padded design, but the brand name Puppia seems too accurate: everything is puppy-scale, too tight even for my small-medium beagle mix. She has a narrow build, not stocky, yet the Medium, Large, and Extra-Large have all proven unusually small. There is almost no difference from one size to the next, most perplexing. Will perhaps order the XXL when it’s back in stock, but truly these sizings make no sense compared to other brands. Too costly, this much trial and error.
after order 2 other harness this one was true to the size xsmall. i was very pleased it is good quality and works great. unfortunatley my little peach (dog) was terrified of it and it stressed her out so ill have to wait till she grows up a little and try her on it only when i take her outside.
This x small fits alittle loose but there are no knots in it to keep it on like the last one . It fits nicely easily adjustable ! I’ve received many compliments on the harness. Our little poodle weighs in at around 2-2 1/2 lbs
Have too many useless harnesses for Thor and Zeus. Then I ordered these and so glad! Easy to put on, puppers appear very comfortable and look handsome. Do measure your pets chest girth. Zeus is 18 pounds and Extra Large is perfect. Thor is 15 pounds and Large works well. Product is well made, breathable and SO easy to put on and secure. No more wrestling and sweating putting them on. All positive!
Sizing was off
Chewy customer service is the best! I was able to get a refund because the sizing didn't fit my dog. This harness had very strange sizing on the large end of the spectrum. The XXXL was much too big (the velcro flaps almost bypassed each other the entire swatch), and the XXL was much too small (couldn't even clip). I measured her before ordering, but there seems to be a big gap between the sizes.
Better than a collar
This is the third one I’ve purchased for my rapidly growing Basset puppy. I love these because her neck is wider than her head and she can back out of a collar. These stay on secure and give me something to grab that doesn’t hurt her.