Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft inner padding for superior comfort
- Features a comfortable neck opening and an adjustable quick-release belt with a D-ring for leash attachment
- Made from cotton and polyester
- High-quality and lightweight
- Authentic Puppia rubber label
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Turquoise, Medium$10.52Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink Dotty, Medium: 14.2 to 22.8-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Botanical A Dog Harness, Navy, Large$22.55Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Small$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective Harness, Red, Small, Neck: 13 to 23-in, Girth: 17 to 22-in$10.29Chewy Price$12.86List Price
- Gooby Escape Free Sport Step-In Small Dog Harness, Large, Lime$36.25Chewy Price
- Puppia Neon Soft Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small$17.93Chewy Price$26.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
711 Customer Reviews
Works the best
I have had harnesses that my Houdini dog has gotten out of every time. Not this one... not ever and she gave it a good try. Ordering new ones to replace the one she's had for quite awhile. Getting two. Very comfortable for her and wears it most of the time Easy to clip to. Easy wash.
Lightweight and soft
Only one clip is nice since it makes on/off an easy process. Unfortunately there was not enough adjustment to make it fit well on our pooch. And the clip was snug up against her leg. Otherwise we would have kept it for sure!
Neck is too small on harness
The chest area is perfect for my growing puppy, but unfortunately the neck area is too small. I can barely get the harness on him, which then really tightens up around his neck if he pulls on the leash.
Foster pups get great stuff from Chewy
My mom is a foster parent for Half-Way Home Animal Rescue in Illinois. She gets great toys and things - like my new harness - from Chewy. I am her 26th foster.
Runs way too small! RIDICULOUS, not even close
I have 11 lb small dog Hardly got head thru neck hole then straprs about 6 inches short. Waste of money VERY dissapointed 1st time buying from CHEWY. Very bad experience
Perfect basic harness
Lightweight, breathable, no over the top logos. I have 2 Boston Terriers, 24lb and 26lb and with 2inch difference around their chest. I bought L for both and with adjustment they are good fits. The neck band is not adjustable so it fits my fat necked girl better than my slimmer necked boy. I recommend. Best harness they have ever had.
I was sadly disappointed after reading the reviews on this harness. I measured my dog with a fabric measuring tape to ensure I was getting the right size. Well, I actually went larger than her measurements to ensure it would fit (according to recommendations from other customers). Well, it was tight to get around her head, so I thought, "Okay, it may work." Then as I went to fasten it, it was too short and there is no way to shorten the straps to make the harness wider. The fabric is perfect for comfort as my dog tends to pull with excitement, unfortunately, I'm going to have to buy a different brand.
Stitching was ripped after wearing once, called customer service and they issued me a credit. I recommend it because I got two others with black trim that are fine, just don’t get the all green one. Maybe something wrong with green thread.
Took measurements as directed--around wait behind front legs but it doesn't fit. First problem was it didn't go over the dog's head! Big mistake.
tough to size 2
Came adjusted to smallest size, which is good except this dog is smaller than his brother. The neck size is ridiculously big, And the chest size is also too large. Need an x-small in this item.