PureBites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty treats made with just 1 ingredient – pure human grade chicken breast.
- Freeze drying process removes only water, preserving nutrition.
- Each treat averages just 3 calories and is rich in protein.
- Ideal for dogs who are overweight, diabetic, who have allergies or gastrointestinal disorders or who are on a restricted diet.
- Made in the USA with no added preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Breast Dog Treats, 2.1-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PureBites Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.47-oz bag$9.44Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.97Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 16.6-oz bag$29.03Chewy Price$37.99List Price$27.58Autoship Price
- PureBites Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.35-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.15Autoship Price
- Monument Big Sky Chicken Apple Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.3-oz bag$10.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Monument Big Sky Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.3-oz bag$14.16Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Monument Big Sky Salmon, Chicken & Carrot Recipe Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3.1-oz bag$12.96Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fish4Dogs Freeze Dried White Fish Dog Treats, 25-g tube$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Benny Bullys Liver Chops Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 18-oz bag$39.35Chewy Price$40.99List Price$37.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Chicken Breast||Chicken Hearts.||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Sodium Alginate, Tocopherols (Preservative).||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidneys...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Liver, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats||Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
913 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these freeze dried chicken treats...he comes running when he hears the bag opening! However...I ordered the 1.75 lbs. Bag the last time...and when it arrived...someone had crammed the bag in to a too small box and the treats were mostly powder...very disappointed...I did use the powder for a topper on his food...but after paying a lot for what was supposed to be treats..it was truly a let down.
I read the reviews after, not before, I ordered these, but when I received the shipment I was pleasantly surprised. The chicken was as pictured, in bite sized pieces, not powder as many reviewers had received. My dog really likes them, too. I will retain this product on my autoship.
My dogs do like the taste of these bites but it's hard to get anything other than dust from these bags. I do use the dust as a topper but I'd much prefer if the bites were actually bites big enough to be a treat. The 2 bags prior to these last two were actually nice big chunks so why now these dust bags? What happened??
Worst of the worst...
This product looks nothing (description) as what I received. The bag was full of powdered chicken or some kind of something. NOTHING BUT POWDER!!! Beware, this ARE NOT treat but a mysterious powder somehow appealing to dog. I DEFINITELY WIL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Presentation and shipment needs to be fixed to deliver the promised product. NOT HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE AT ALL!!!
Pure bites chicken breast-feed freeze dried
I have used this topper for over 2 years with my shihtzu , who loves it. At this point , however, I am refusing to order my usual two large bags. I have read so many of the negative reviews on quality, cost increase and packaging. I totally and sadly agree with them all. Three times I have started to reorder, and could not in good conscious. Instead I am writing my very 1st review of a product because I am saddened to give up on something that was once so perfect for Nike. As difficult as it will be, I must seek and find a replacement.
3 tries and you’re out! This product may be in cubes when it’s shipped, but it’s pure powder by the time it arrives. Very disappointing since it’s the only treat I’ve found that my Yorkie w/pancreatitis loves and can digest. At $27.00 a bag I find it to be a HUGE ripoff. Too expensive to continue using as a topper. If only it could retain the cube consistency, it would be possible to dole out 2-3 a day and I would be willing to pay $12/per 11.6oz. bag. Still VERY EXPENSIVE. Way cheaper to dehydrate your own chicken.
Love this for my diabetic dog
I love this product. My mini dachshund is diabetic so treats are not a normal for her. She gets some of this after her insulin shot. My other dog got jealous so I started sprinkling the crumbs of the bag on her food and now she demands it! I can buy it locally too but way more money.
Too hard and pointy to give dogs or cats
My 4 animals love this freeze dried chicken I use it as a topper and it gets them all to eat even the cat! But for $27 bucks a bag and lately I have been getting such hard pieces and scared because they are sharp and I can’t break them with my hand I have to use a hammer to give them too the little dog and cat?? I’m usually very happy with this product but lately like 4 or 5 times lately I have gotten these hard bags and I order a lot from Chewy! And they always send me another bag?? But I’m getting tired of having to contact them each and every time! The last bag was like this and I used what I could?? And I tried other brands they won’t eat it?? And I have never gotten a coupon or discount code from them and like I said I order a lot and I’m disabled and on SSI I can’t afford to was money especially since this chicken has gone from $16 to $27 it is ridiculous! I like chewy but it’s getting so expensive and I can’t afford things I can’t use for my pets!
Used to be amazing.
These treats have gone downhill. We used to buy two bags per auto ship. The last several months, I end up throwing almost a full bag away. Either pure powder or pieces so hard they are inedible. One bag, all the pieces were brown. I didn’t think much but neither cat would touch them. I think we will give it one more try. I don’t know how we’ll find some thing they love as much as these treats.
the Quality has dropped so bad recently
I have been purchasing this item for 4 years. This was my favorite one for my little chihuahua. But recently I am very very disappointed with the quality. It used to have big chunk of chickens and small scraps in the bottom. Now. It is mostly power. And it used to be completely dry and not oily at all. But now I can feel the oil in my hand. I don’t know what happened to this product but I really hope the company focuses on the quality again.