Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This wholesome cat food maintains your good girl's urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and providing low dietary magnesium.
- Bursting with yum, this high protein dry cat food is made with only carefully chosen, high quality ingredients, including real chicken!
- Linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, in this urinary cat food nourishes her skin and coat, and calcium, phosphorous and other nutrients support her strong bones and healthy joints.
- This Pro Plan Specialized adult cat food used to be known as FOCUS Urinary Tract Health Chicken and Rice Formula.
- Pro Plan proudly manufactures this urinary dry cat food in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Purina ONE High Protein +Plus Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.19Chewy Price$19.18Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Chicken & Beef & Chicken Variety Pack Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$50.40Chewy Price$47.88Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Urinary Support Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$87.84Chewy Price$83.45Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Urinary Tract Health Formula Beef & Chicken Entree Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Urinary Tract Health Formula Ocean Whitefish Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Urinary Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Turkey & Giblets, Ocean Whitefish Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$50.40Chewy Price$47.88Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Urinary Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Urinary Tract Health Formula Turkey & Giblets Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Wheat Flour...||Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice Flour...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, High-Protein||High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
446 Customer Reviews
Cats Would Rather Starve
My cats aren’t usually picky eaters, and can adapt easily to changes if we decide a change in diet needs to take place. At first during the initial transition to this food they loved it but once they fully made the switch they won’t even go up to their bowl during feeding time. It has a funny smell compared to other foods they’ve had, it smells like playdoh so I guess I don’t blame them for not liking it. Back to the drawing board!
No longer even touch it!
I hate to write a 1 star review, but in this case I felt it was really necessary. I've been feeding my cats this for about 2 years and never had any problems. The one cat with urinary issues never had problems again and they were all enjoying it. But with the newest bag I bought, suddenly they've all turned their noses up at it and refuse to eat it. One of them even went on a full hunger strike. The others picked at it begrudgingly, but mostly ignored it, so they were all living on the 1 can of wet food they get every morning and little else. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I changed to a different brand and now everything is fine again. Like another reviewer mentioned, I don't have an old bag to compare this with, but based on how suddenly my cats refused this food when they've been eating it for years makes me suspicious that they've changed the formula somehow. I also noticed one of my cats that has a sensitivity to most cheaper dry foods and starts breaking out and itching has begun to do that again, which only re-enforces my suspicion that a formula change was made and they've added more grain filter than was previously in it. My cat with the urinary issue still loves the wet food in this brand and never refuses it. But not the dry. That's right out!
I bought Purina Proplan urinary cat food at the petstore. When I got home I read the reviews on Chewy (which were not encouraging) and thought uh-oh, did I make a mistake buying this? I decided to open it and try it anyway. My two cats love it. The morsels are small and easy for them to chew. My one cat with the urinary problem does not cry after using the litter box. I give 5 stars and am ordering another bag on my chewy order. Yay. I'm happy.
Two Cats Love! Four paws up!
I have two cats, started hunger striking for wet food -only- until I got this one! I got Purina Pro Plan wet formulas (UTI) when one of my kitties had some urinary issues. They both love it, but it's a bit pricey for all the time. Now they get wet in the morning, this at night. They come running for this! They didn't like the three other dry foods I've tried with them (Blue Buffalo, Wellness, some other 'natural' option I don't remember which) but they really like this! Your cat might too : )
Cat didnt like it
My cat did not like this food, he usually is a big eater, but this food would set out for days barely being eaten. I am switching him back to science diet urinary hairball because he loved that food
Cat on hunger strike
My usually un-picky cat won't touch this food. He is on an absolute hunger strike and it seems he would rather waste away than bother with this food. And honestly it doesn't have much a smell -- I feel like most other cats at least smell like something a cat would like to eat, even the dry foods. So maybe I can't blame him. Just disappointed to have wasted the money.
Good for a male cat
My cat stopped eating his other dry food, so I got him the Pro Plan and he started eating the dry food again. Still no tract infections.
Great food and even better delivery
The food has helped out cats with UTIs greatly! I love the fact that I ordered it while out of town and it was to my house for the house sitter in a day.
Not his favorite
Vet said I should switch to a urinary tract dry food since he's indoor male. No urinary problems, but she was being proactive. He doesn't care for the taste of this. He will eat but not if there is another choice. I ordered something else for next time.
Won't Touch It
My boy won't touch it unfortunately. I purchased it because his Pretty Litter was turning blue, he will eat the wet food but wont' even smell this one. The pieces are also rather large for a cat.