Purpose Carnivore Turkey Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Cat Food, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with free-range turkey that’s farm-raised in the USA.
- Contains 99% turkey and 1% vitamins and minerals.
- 100% free from legumes and fillers like corn, grain, wheat soy and potato.
- Made without artificial preservatives, flavors or sugar.
- Formulated to mimic the diet of your kitty’s ancestors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$39.75Chewy Price$48.74List Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$38.21Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Purpose Carnivore Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag, case of 2$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Duck, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart...||Rabbit, Herring Oil, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar...||Ground Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Organic||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Crunchy, healthy, sustainable
Great ingredients, made in USA, and cats love it dry and crunchy or rehydrated.
Support the mission, but cat did not like
I had hopes for this as I appreciate the quality this company provides but unfortunately my cat will not touch it. Even hiding the smallest bit in his normal wet food he will reject it. The nuggets are also quite hard and even with liquid take a long time to soften. The neighborhood kitties don't seem to interested either sadly. So far the only freeze dried my kitty will eat seems to be Nulo, a sample I got from a store. He did not like Stella and Chewy freeze dried either.
Healthy and good
My IBD kitty wouldn’t eat it but was quickly eaten by all the other kitties
This one is a winner!
Trying to wean the cats off kibbles and unhealthy treats. Had searched and tried many brands of treats and types of food, finally I found and tried this one. Happy day! They all loved this. I am happy to have found a healthy food that can replace the crunchy treats and kibble food. This freeze dried food have only high quality, nutritious ingredients. Extra plus, the texture is such that it help clean the teeth when given as is as treats.
Cats don’t like
My raw fed cats initially ate a small amount of this as treats for a couple days but then refused it. I think it’s good food but it’s quite hard. Perhaps that’s the problem. Sending back.
cats like it
My cats are use to raw diet and this was a good alternative for mixing it up. They liked it. Dense pellets so takes longer to rehydrate.
They liked it
Cats liked it, didn't put up any fuss about the new flavor/brand/texture, so it must be a win. Very high price per ounce though - which is odd for a Turkey flavor. Vital is just as popular with my cats but significantly cheaper.
Cats loved it
Cats really loved this & it’s better than just dry feeding