Redbarn 7" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from grass-fed, free-range cattle.
- The odor is removed by using a natural, proprietary process.
- Single-ingredient dog chew.
- Supports muscle development and dental hygiene.
- Helps keep your pup entertained and free from boredom.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$214.50Chewy Price$203.77Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$32.44Chewy Price$30.82Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 12-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Fieldcrest Farms Premium Dog Chews Bully Crunchers 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 6 count$16.12Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Bully Stick Bites Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Liver Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Liver Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.76-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, 5-in chew, 1 count$8.67Chewy Price$8.24Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 9" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, 9-in chew, 1 count$14.80Chewy Price$14.06Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Odor-Free American 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Bull Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
good dog treat
my dog love chewing on rawhide bones. I bought this to give it a try. she took off to our bedroom with it and didn't come down until it was gone.
7 inch bully sticks
Bought these in the past and they were thick. Recently they are pencil thin. Dog loves them, but way too thin.
Keeping my dogs teeth white
Discovered that the bully/pizzle sticks keeps my dogs teeth clean without going to have them cleaned professionally.
Odor free for real
Actually odor free. Some still smell awful this one does not.
Dogs loved them!
I love that they had no stinky smell and the dogs loved them too!
The dogs definitely enjoyed the bully sticks- I only allow them about 20 minutes at a time so they get several times to enjoy the stick. As far as odor free- not so much! I couldn't wait for their 20 min. chew time to be over bc the smell was just like the regular bully sticks. Not pleasant to me.
Puppy loves this!! Does not smell
My 4 month old puppy loves this!! And I love that it doesn’t smell at all! I also bought the Redbarn braided bully stick, which she is WAY more obsessed with, but it also smells WAY worse than this one does! I like to trade off which one I give her depending on my proximity to her while chewing :)
Dog liked this chew
My Golden Retriever really liked this. I put it inside a toy, but he figured out how to get it out and finished it off in about 15 minutes. He is a heavy chewer, so maybe it would last longer for a less aggressive chewer.
Not odor free
Sadly this was far from odor-free. It smelled like a rotting carcass. Of course my dog loved it but my kids wouldn't stop screaming about it and made me toss it. Room still smells. Sigh.
stinky bully sticks not odor free
I was really hoping these were going to be great! My dog tears up and chews everything so I was hoping these would be something that would distract from eating things she shouldn’t but the original bully sticks were stinky. So I bought the odor free and once my puppy started chewing on it, it became smelly, so incredibly stinky! We will pass on these!