Redbarn Large Beef Filled Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from natural beef femur bone.
- The filling is adhered to the bone walls.
- Naturally supports dental hygiene with every chomp!
- A durable, long-lasting treat.
- Long-lasting chew.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.30Chewy Price$2.85List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor X-Large Breed Dog Bone Treat$6.77Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.43Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 6 ct$8.19Chewy Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 12" Rib Bone Dog Treats, 24 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$31.87Chewy Price$36.99List Price$30.28Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Pressed Bone Dog Treats, 4.5-in, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Longer Lasting Chicken Flavor Small Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 10 count$18.29Chewy Price$24.69List Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treats, Case of 25$77.29Chewy Price$104.34List Price$73.43Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Donut Dog Treat, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Assorted Flavors Twists Dog Treats, 24 count$26.59Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.26Autoship Price
- Etta Says! 7" Crunchy Rabbit Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$7.96Chewy Price$7.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Cattle Bone or Beef Hoof. Filling: Meat By-Product, Corn Syrup, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Thank you everyone at Chewy
I love Chewy. I’ve never been disappointed. My pups Lucy and Penny love you too!
Excellent product highly recommended!
Excellent product highly recommended! I have purchased these before and my dog Sam D'Man he loves them!
Not as advertised
Supposed to be 15 six inch bones. There is not one bone over 4.5 inches!
This is My first bad review for a product for my dog. I actually bought 2 different flavors (beef and cheese with bacon) of this Red Barn bone. When the dog was chewing on them pieces were crumbling off. Some were a couple inches in size and sharp while other pieces were small and crumbly. This happened within the first few minutes of the dog having the bone, so I took it away and gave him the second one and the same thing happened. We’ve never had this experience before, those bones have always been hard and solid. This makes me think it was a bad batch and I hope Red Barn corrects the problem because my dog ( 2 yr old Husky mix) usually loves them.
I have purchased these before and my dogs loved them. They lasted a long time without splintering or cracking. These last 2 I purchased lasted about 5 minutes before they started breaking apart. For the price I was very unhappy.
My dog (19lbs) got her ACL repaired (MTRI) and this was perfect to try to keep her still after the surgery. She loves it, and once she got all the filling out we could refill it and freeze it for more play!
Dog loves these bone -- Long lasting
I too have been buying these for years. My dog can tell the difference between Redbarn and the knockoffs. She loses interest in the knockoffs quickly. She chews and chews on these things, even if she goes a day or two, she'll go back to it. After several days of gnawing and licking and getting to the point of not reaching anymore filling, I just trim about 1/2 inch off each end with a Sawsall (metal cutting blade) . I guess I'm a little frugle..lol She loves these things!
You can refill these - what more can you ask for?
I've been buying these one and off for years. I bought a case of these and a case of the peanut butter ones (same brand, Redbarn) to give my pups some variety. A word of caution to pet owners, these are VERY sturdy. They are bone, they will make a very loud noise when your dog drops them. It is startling lol. But, as others have said, these are a good way to distract your dog. You won't have to worry about them choking on it, and you can always refill these with peanut butter or whatever else when your dog licks them clean. The only real negative I have with these is that they make my dogs very thirsty while eating them, but that's not a huge deal and I won't knock a star off due to it. Also a word of warning for ordering through Chewy: when I placed my order I ordered a full CASE (of 15 bones), and they only sent me a single bone instead of a full case. They were quick to rectify the situation though (I'm sure they could see by the weight of the package that they were not sent to me), so thank you for making it right Chewy!
This is a great chew for aggressive chewers that lose interest fast. The filling keeps them focused. This treat is working well to keep my pup busy.
Our dog absolutely loves these. Last a long time - and best part is no chocking hazard!!