Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Temporarily relieves itching and flaking associated with dermatitis, flea and other insect bites and minor skin irritations
- Gentle surfactants, humectants and conditioners support healthy skin lipids while minimizing moisture loss from the epidermal barrier
- Colloidal oatmeal helps moisturize the skin and assist with antipruritic activity. Nourished skin is less likely to become inflamed and itchy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids support a healthy epidermal barrier and reduce flaking. This ingredient also helps optimizes dermal re-nourishment
- Specially formulated to be soap-free which is good for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for use on pets with sensitive skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Hot Spot Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.30Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.59Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$16.25Chewy Price$15.44Autoship Price
- Davis EarMed Boracetic Dog & Cat Flush, 12-oz bottle$9.78Chewy Price$10.85List Price$9.29Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Oatmeal Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Ear Rinse, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.||Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Great product for itching and if any fleas will get rid of, and following the suggestions of leaving on for 10 min. while shampooing is what also makes the product produce the results!
Love this shampoo
My vet recommended this shampoo for my Yorkie and her itching due to Allergies. IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!
We have tried multiple shampoos, even prescription ones from the vet to help our dog be able to have a bath and not be itchy and miserable afterwards. We are so lucky we found this product for him! He loves that he gets to eat treats while he stands in the tub for the 5-10 mins it has to sit on his skin and we love how soft he feels afterwards without itching! This year’s allergy season has been especially rough on our dog, so also being able to use this on him to help relieve his itchy skin when his allergies are acting up has been so unbelievably effective! I highly recommend this product!
shampoo for itching though it did nothing for my dog
Did not help the itching at all for my dog! Though the person I talked to on chat assured me it would work. It did nothing at all, however!
Relief equals Relief
My pug is super itchy this time of year due to pollen. I have tried lots of anti itch shampoos. I just tried this one and am very happy. It smells nice, not too florally, and the best part is my pug was able to sleep and not itch :)
Shampoo for itchy dog
Our vet recommended Relief Shampoo for our dog's dry skin condition. Not only did it help her itchiness/scratching syndrome, along with some meds, but it is fragrance free, a huge improvement over the shampoo that had been initially recommended when we adopted her from a rescue group.
After reading Matt’s review and his mention of Cytopoint, I decided to try this for my 9 year rescue Clumber. Expensive Cytopoint shots are also a Godsend if you can afford them. It is a miracle drug. This shampoo is 1/10th the cost of a shot for her and immediately reduced her scratching by 75% after 1st bath two days ago. I will be bathing her regularly with this! Thank you! Ps i bought this on Another site with free and speedy shipping. Sorry Chewy.
Did not work for my dog
After using this shampoo on my 7 ½ month old great dane, she developed a rough looking coat and bumps on her back/shoulder area. Her body coat was sleek before using this. I bought it for a condition on her lower legs, but did use it to was her entire body. I will not be using it on her again.
We have a dog with chronic itching and have tried everything and the only thing that worked was cytopoint injections every 6-8 weeks. We started using this shampoo and it’s been 16 weeks since the last cytopoint and still no itching or scratching! Her coat looks and feels better and it smells good. I highly recommend this shampoo if your pet has sensitive skin.
This shampoo seems to be doing what it says ot does . I am thankful for all the health care meds aids chewey sells without them I would not be able to afford my 2 digs my mothers 2 dogs and my 1 cat and a dish thank you chewey