REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Glass Reptile Terrarium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough screening on the top provides ventilation and allows infrared and UVB penetration.
- Raised bottom lets you attach a substrate heaters, while the waterproof bottom allows for an amphibious or moist environment without leaks.
- Front doors open separately and lock securely for easy feeding, cleaning and petting access.
- Top and side ventilation improves airflow while closable inlets let you insert tubes and wires for humidifying, heating and more.
- Comes in 35- and 50-gallon sizes and assembles easily in minutes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- New Age Pet ECOFLEX Mojave Reptile Habitat, 36-in, Maple$214.82Chewy Price$281.41List Price
- Symton Reptile Terrarium, 120-gal$261.89Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- TRIXIE Glass Reptile Terrarium, 50-gal$239.99Chewy Price$266.99List Price
- OiiBO Glass Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium$369.99Chewy Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Clear Top, Large$46.65Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Door Reptile Glass Terrarium, 24-gal$249.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Reptile Terrariums$37.99Chewy Price
- OiiBO Full Glass Front Opening Reptile Tank Terrarium, 35-gal$279.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Tortoise Palace Terrarium Stand$314.12Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Medium$15.78Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Coated Metal, Metal||Glass, Plastic||Glass, Plastic||Glass, Plastic|
|Features||—||—||Double Door||Double Door||Double Door|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
totally get it
I was super nervous to order this tank, there was only one review and I was scared the tank would arrive broken. But I’m so glad I went through with it, it was so easy to set up, and looks so nice!! I absolutely highly recommend this tank for your pet! The brand alone is amazing!
Great terrarium for smaller lizards
This terrarium is perfect for our juvenile iguana. It was easy to put together and shipping was prompt.
Good for the price
All in all I think it's a good tank. It looks really sleek. The instructions aren't super straight forward. It has instructions for other terrarium blueprints mixed into the same steps. I did find it a slightly strange that it has screens apart of the sides and was not entirely expecting that. The bottom is really sturdy and the doors work great. Just make sure you don't lose the keys that go with it. It gives plenty of room for my dwarf boa to explore though! It would be super helpful if the handles came attached to the doors because it's super easy to make them kinda wonky like mine ended up.