Reptile Systems T5 Ferguson Zone 3 12% Desert Reptile Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium Hood, 36-in
Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 100-watt
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Zone 3 T5 full spectrum lamp supports Vitamin D3 synthesis and calcium metabolization.
- Ideal for use with lizards and snakes, who need heat and light.
- Essential UVB and UVA visible light and infrared heat energy supplement nutrition while creating a more desert-like environment.
- Works best with vision cages, terrariums, vivariums, and paludariums (each sold separately) for 9 to 12 months of use.
- Double UV output by using a reflector with the lamp.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 75-watt$10.17Chewy Price
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$5.67Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.39Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 75-w bulb$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 50 Watts$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$9.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$12.89Chewy Price$14.38List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$17.77Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$29.14Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
How long is this bulb?
Answer by • Jun 07, 2021
The lengths of the 3 different versions of this bulb are as follows: 24 Watts -- 22 inches 39 Watts -- 34 inches 54 Watts -- 46 inches
If I buy this I will get the lamp and the bulb?
Answer by • Mar 29, 2021
The ProT5 is the bulb. The Zoo Med ReptiSun T5 HO High Output Reptile Terrarium Hood is compatible with this bulb and available on our site.
Is this strictly a uvb light, or is it also a heat lamp and well?
Answer by • Apr 21, 2022
This lamp is designed to be a Essential UVB and UVA visible light and infrared heat energy supplement nutrition while creating a more desert-like environment.
Where are these bulbs made?
Answer by • Apr 12, 2021
These lamps are made in Germany.
Be the first to recommend this product.