Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High fiber, low protein diet that's appropriate for all grassland tortoises'
- Formulated for Russian, Greek, Sulcata, Leopard and pancake tortoises
- Added vitamins and minerals and no artificial colors or preservatives
- Full of sun cured oat and timothy hay, as well as dried Dandelion greens and extracts of Ginger, Garlic, Juniper and Cassia
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Maintenance Formula Turtle Food, 12-oz jar$7.92Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.52Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Buffet Blend Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$4.49Chewy Price$6.39List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealTetra ReptoMin Select-A-Food 3 in 1 Mini-Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.55-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Growth Formula Turtle Food, 7.5-oz jar$6.55Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.22Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grassland Grazer Gel Premix Tortoise Food, 3-oz bottle$11.26Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz jar$6.35Chewy Price$15.40List Price$6.03Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Worms Mealworms, 1.2-oz can$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Tortoise Food, 12.5-oz jar$9.01Chewy Price$8.56Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Banquet Block Aquatic Turtle Food, 0.5-oz block$6.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Mazuri Herbivorous Reptile Food, 25-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$86.17List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 10-oz jar$4.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Suncured Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Almond Hull Meal...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...||Suncured Oat Hay, Suncured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Ground Oats, Ground Corn, Ground Oat Hulls...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
NATURAL GRASSLAND TORTOISE FOOD
My 2 year old sulcata tortoises LOVE this. Topped it with water then sprayed it with calcium and vitamins.
Not for my tort
Toothless is definitely not a picky eater, but he turned his nose away from this. The smell is over powering and it's very messy. I am going to keep it and see if my other tortoise will eat it, hopefully he does because this is a BIG container.
Hermann Tortoise Loves It!
My hermann tortoise, Willow loves this food. She gets it once per week. I purchased the larger size and, Wow! I received much more than anticipated. Way better than the options at the pet stores. I will buy this from Chewy again.
Best food for the totrs
Great ingredients, have been using zoo med foods for a long time. This should not be the only food. I soak the kibbles with hot water, breakbthem up and cut in fresh vegtables and fruit, and mix it well together, all of my guys love it. They get all the vitamins, minerals and fiber without chemicals and food colors. Amounts of fresh stuff limited, so there is mo issues with shell growth etc
My girl loves the pellets with carrots or strawberries.
They love it!
I looked up how to feed on YouTube. They mixed the Zoo med with water until soft then mixed with greens. Both my Tortoises hated it. It just sat there. So I fed it 2 them the next day dry with their salad in the side. They like it dry. Hope this helps.
My tortoise loves this, I am not quite sure how much he should have but he eats about a small bowl a day!
Good nutritional food
My Russian tortoise needs the vitamins and minerals that's in these pellets. But Buddy is picky and seems to only like his greens. If you're having this problem with yours, do what I did and solve the problem. Soften one pellet in hot water, in the palm of your hand. Then smash it flat on a piece of Romain lettuce and roll it into a taco shape. Hold it for him and feed this to him first, while he's really hungry. I give Buddy one per day, making sure he gets his vitamins.
Lots of pellets. Takes about 15 minutes to soften. Will last a while.
Nutritious food for Tortuga
Nutritious food for Tortuga On the pallets I usually put a little water on them he eats them when he wants them or he eats them when he doesn’t want them tortoise can be funny little creatures