Reptile Systems T5 Ferguson Zone 3 12% Desert Reptile Lamp
About This Item
- Zone 3 T5 full spectrum lamp supports Vitamin D3 synthesis and calcium metabolization.
- Ideal for use with lizards and snakes, who need heat and light.
- Essential UVB and UVA visible light and infrared heat energy supplement nutrition while creating a more desert-like environment.
- Works best with vision cages, terrariums, vivariums, and paludariums (each sold separately) for 9 to 12 months of use.
- Double UV output by using a reflector with the lamp.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
How long is this bulb?
Answer by • Jun 07, 2021
The lengths of the 3 different versions of this bulb are as follows: 24 Watts -- 22 inches 39 Watts -- 34 inches 54 Watts -- 46 inches
If I buy this I will get the lamp and the bulb?
Answer by • Mar 29, 2021
The ProT5 is the bulb. The Zoo Med ReptiSun T5 HO High Output Reptile Terrarium Hood is compatible with this bulb and available on our site.
Is this strictly a uvb light, or is it also a heat lamp and well?
Answer by • Apr 21, 2022
This lamp is designed to be a Essential UVB and UVA visible light and infrared heat energy supplement nutrition while creating a more desert-like environment.
Where are these bulbs made?
Answer by • Apr 12, 2021
These lamps are made in Germany.
Be the first to recommend this product.