Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Spray, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, ticks and repels mosquitos for up to 4 weeks.
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older, not safe to use on cats.
- Veterinarian recommended and safe for use around children and pets.
- 100% naturally derived with no artificial color or fragrance.
- Made with pure essential oils with no sulfates or parabens added.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Flea Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.12Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.71Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$65.58Chewy Price$149.99List Price$62.30Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Yard & Kennel Spray, 32-oz, spray$19.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 16.9-oz bottle$8.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Harris Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.17Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gallon jug$116.97Chewy Price$121.47List Price$111.12Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$7.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%.|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
I have tried so many natural tick repellents - THIS one works! Our dogs take the tick preventative bravecto - but we needed something to keep the ticks off them period - as they would bring the ticks in the house and onto us Nothing is 100% but this is close to it I actually loved the smell - I spray it on my dogs each time we head into the woods Last walk one dog had no ticks, the other had only 5 (only because without it they each had close to 30)
I didn't use it the smells are to strong for a small dog
I used this on my dog it was awful left her feeling terrible I have bought the shampoo which I love & another brand flea spray but figured I do both brand but bad choice on spray it felt heavy on her coat & did not leave it soft like other natural brand Will not buy spray again
I did one application on both of my dogs and neither one of them has had any ticks since then. I will buy this again.
Very Pungent Lingering Odor
I wish I had read the latest reviews before buying, because they are right on with it being such a strong lingering odor. I am not sure if all the essential oils that are in it are necessary or if one was added to mask another, but this stuff is definitely more of a concentrate than anything, like 5 to 10X what it should be. I have a sheltie, so I was concerned after reading the directions that you have to make sure that it reaches the skin, so I only started with her underside since there is more skin than hair, but after applying it, she was restless and seemed like she was trying to get away from something, when it was the odor. I had to immediately bath her. I think I will be researching on how to make my own. Gosh, so many gimmicks out there. Who can you trust anymore. very disappointed.
Before you buy
My pup is going on 8 months at this point. Wouldn’t buy again, at least not to use on him. Kills fleas no problem but the smell lingers for hours. It’s like a strong peppermint smell. I had to spray his bed outside and let it sit for a lil bit and even still the smell was hanging around. Also as soon as my pup got sprayed he would drag him self everywhere! Like it was irritating him. Not sure if my pup can’t handle it skin sensitivity wise. I wouldn’t recommend but I do recommend the shampoo.
Unfortunate Dog Lover
I ordered several items but when they arrived this bottle of flea and tick spray was open and it had poured out all over everything else. Fortunately, all of the other items were wrapped in plastic so they were salvageable. Unfortunately I paid $8 or $10 (whatever the amount was) for an empty bottle of flea and tick spray. :(
Smells like 100% pure essential oils
This was soooo over-powering. I sprayed a few sprays of this on my dog and we had to air out the entire house for hours. I felt so bad for the dog, I ended up rinsing it off. It's way too strong. I'm sure it keeps fleas off, as nothing could possibly survive these fumes. I bought the matching shampoo to this brand/line, and I like that just fine. This however went in the trash after one use. If you are on the fence between the shampoo and the spray, definitely choose the shampoo.
I love this product
I have used this product for several years. Even in Florida, I have yet to have a problem with fleas and ticks. I do NOT use any other type of flea or tick medication for my dogs. It works great and smells amazing.
I don’t like using the typical tick treatment such as. Advantix etc. your basically putting pesticides on your dog. I have been using this a couple of years and it does work in keeping ticks off my dog. I believe the bottle states to apply every 4 weeks, it does not last that long. I find 3 weeks is just right. Since it’s natural I am not concerned. Love this brand. I use the shampoo as well.