Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, ticks and repels mosquitoes without the use of harsh chemicals
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older, not safe to use on cats
- Cedarwood Oil is good for skin and coat conditioning and dermatitis of all types
- 100% naturally derived with no artificial color or fragrance
- Includes five all-natural essential oils; no parabens added.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Richard's Organics Flea & Tick Spray, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$26.36Chewy Price$25.04Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$15.64Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.86Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Eugenol (Clove Oil), Cedarwood oil...||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.32%, Peppermint Oil 0.45%, Clove Oil 0.72%...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
299 Customer Reviews
OMG it works!
We've had a really bad flea infestation in our yard this summer. My little guy is on flea and tick but it hasn't helped. I bought this a few weeks ago but was apprehensive about trying it. Tonight he was itching so bad I decided to give it a shot. As soon as I started applying the shampoo, the fleas started abandoning ship! There were probably 2 dozen floating in the tub. When we got done with his bath. He still has a few, but MUCH better than before.
Not for frou frou purposes
Definitely a unique smell (jaeger anyone?) AND definitely not wimpy (you can smell it 30 feet away) AND definitely WORKS. I use this because we live in the woods and I don't want to deal with tick diseases in my dogs, I don't want to be swarmed when we are washing them outside in the doggy tub and mosquitoes think I'm delicious, and my girls' coats feel gross and dry with the tropical nonsense... so we use this. Keeps pests off the dogs, the mosquitoes avoid me like plague (remember I said you can smell it 30 feet away? Yeah. That bubble works on me too!), and it doesn't make them softer or coarser (husky and shepherd hair is pretty course and water repellant anyways), so why not? I like to use this more in summer, in the winter I use a milder herbal soap.
Bottle leaks in transit
The product itself I cannot say if it works yet for fleas, but it leaked in the box during transit. Wrote to customer service and never heard back. Saw many reviews for leaking shampoo, just thought Chewy would have fixed this by placing the bottle in a separate sealed baggy.
I definitely recommend
This shampoo smells good. It kills fleas. It has stopped my dogs from itching. It makes their hair very shiny and soft. The shampoo isn't runny like others on the market.
Excellent Shampoo For My Samoyed
I use this more than anything as a part of her flea preventative regimen, but it also has a role whenever she's had a case of the fleas. It creates a good lather and cleans month old dust and grime from her coat wonderfully. I do have to use a good amount, but that more because of my dog being a long haired breed. The scent has to be one of my favorites, it is potent, so some people might not like it, but I really do enjoy the peppermint and herbal smell. Pup also smells really good for a few days before it goes away. When I'm bathing her, she doesn't seem to mind the scent thank goodness .10/10
I love this product. I have shared it with my neighbor who has a German Shephard. It smells clean and it is safe for all dogs.
It stinks and bad for fur
My Yorkie hates the smell. It doesn’t last a week and my dog started scratching from dry skin. And his coat was very dull. I would not recommend this product to anyone of my friends. Not worth the money .
This is the absolute BEST dog shampoo EVER! I am so glad to be able to purchase on chewy. I first found Richards Organics at a local farm supply store, and then it wasn’t available all of a sudden. I was crushed! To my surprise chewy carries it! I use it on all 4 of my dogs. I also foster for the humane society, so I also use it on my fosters. At a recent adoption fair, some of the other foster moms noticed the great scent and I turned them on to it too! They all love it! I also don’t have to use medicated flea and tick prevention because this stuff works amazing!! Highly recommend !
This works to deter pests and smells good too. My dogs coat of hair is so soft and shiny! She has stopped itching and scratching as much as she used to. I think it has helped her dandruff. The smell stays with her for a long time after her bath. I was worried it would not stop the dog smell or leave a foul odor, but no, it is actually a decent shampoo. I do recommend it to others. I have already told my friends nad family about it.
Got this for a tiny little Chihuahua. between fleas & skin allergies, I was looking for something organic. thought I would give this a try. this makes his coat soft & smells great. he gets baths 3 or 4 times a week so far no reactions.. helps with his constance itching.