Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. No Chew Extreme Bitter Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevents and conditions your furry friend from licking and chewing fur, skin, bandages and wounds.
- Has a bitter taste that stops pets from wanting to pick at wounds or your possessions.
- Say goodbye to “ruff” skin—copaiba oil helps soothe any hot spots.
- The spray doesn’t harm fabric, fur, furniture, clothing, electrical cords or parts of your pet.
- Free of harmful alcohol and stinging chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Dog Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Stain & Odor Remover, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- OUT! PetCare Advanced Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$15.59Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Dog & Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.18Chewy Price
- Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 1.3-gal bottle$27.45Chewy Price$32.49List Price$26.08Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dual Action Hard Floor Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$8.42Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.00Autoship Price
- OUT! Oxy Fast Activated Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$4.63Chewy Price$4.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Additive Laundry Boost, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Advanced Dog Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, 1-gal bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Hard Surface||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Hard Surface||Carpet, Fabric, Car...|
|Cleaner Type||—||Stain Remover||Deodorizer||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Decyl Glucoside (Plant-Derived Cleanser), Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate (Amino Acid-Derived Cleanser)...||Anti-Icky-Poo: Viable Bacteria Cultures, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Water. Anti-Icky-Poo Unscented: Citric Acid...||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....|
|Lifestage||—||—||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Got this to try to get our dog to stop messing around with our shoes and to stop chewing on the wicker chair legs. We do correct the behavior and redirect but this dog is incredibly persistent. It seems this product is very hit or miss, and the effectiveness must vary depending on the material it is spayed on. For example, I sprayed this on her favorite flip flops. She likes to play with them and also gnaw on the middle toe part and has already broken a previous pair. This part of the flip flops is some type of nylon fabric. The I sprayed some slippers. I also sprayed this on crocs, which are made of resin. Then I moved to spraying the chair legs. I have sprayed these several times and waited for them to dry. The results: she has not chewed the flip flops again. She will occasionally flip them around with her nose, but seems mostly uninterested in them now. Success. She has completely left the slippers alone. Will not touch them. For the crocs, well they are now irresistible. Delectable even. Yeah it stopped her CHEWING on them but where before she would bring them across the room and chew on the straps, she now licks them attentively. She specially now loves to lick the sole, for some reason. Maybe the spray combined with the soil and dirt adds a certain umami? Big fail. As for the chair legs, the product seemed to work for a few days. She would smell them and circle them, trying to find some unspoiled spot. Finally backing away, defeated. However her determination at the moment seems stronger than any unpleasant taste. Or perhaps she grew an acquired favor to the spray. She is back to chewing the wicker, and will even lick the freshly sprayed liquid! My conclusion is that this product is worth the try if you intend to use it on fabric material. If you need to use this on wood, it might only work temporarily. If you need your dog to stop chewing or licking any kind of foam, rubber, or plastic, probably no need to bother.
I followed the instructions to the T. My dog likes to lick it and then he'll just continue to chew where I sprayed it. It might work for some but it didn't work for us.
Just keep spraying
It works! Mostly. We run a doggie daycare, so I spray down the dog room multiple times a day! Great for hot spots, too, but some dogs will keep licking through the nasty taste
Dog chew prevention
This product did not work. Dog chewed exact spot immediately after applying
It's Worth Trying!
I was unsure whether to purchase this because some of the reviews stated that it did not work. To be honest, you probably have a chance that this is true. It does, however, work for our dog. He stays away from everything I'm spraying. He is stopped in his tracks by the smell. It's worth a shot to see whether this stuff works. If you can keep your furniture from being eaten, you will save money in the long run.
Obviously, every dog is different but this stuff is the best on the market. Be careful when you use it because you will taste the bitterness! I have put it on hotspots for my dog. He still has the urge to lick but stops when he tastes the bitterness. You just have to reapply every so often.
I sprayed this on all surfaces that the dog is chewing. He still chewed on it. No change
A Game Changer!
This product is the best for training! Seriously hate how dogs want to chew on things. Spray this on it and the desire goes away. My shoes are grateful for this product
My adult dog has a habit of licking and chewing her feet and this was the only thing that made her stop. I just spray it on her paws a couple times a day.
This stuff has been a lifesaver for my aggressive chewer puppy. He hates it and we love it! Thank you for this amazing product!