Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred French Bulldogs 8 weeks to 12 months old.
- Specialized kibble helps a French Bulldog easily pick up and chew his food.
- Helps protect puppy development of his immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Aids in skin care by reinforcing the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and coat.
- Helps reduce your Frenchie’s gas and stool odor with highly digestible proteins and precise fiber content.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.64Chewy Price$18.69List Price$15.81Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Small Puppy Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Canned Dog Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$69.36Chewy Price$65.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Small Puppy Wet Dog Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Cavalier King Charles Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Royal Canin X-Small Puppy Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Eukanuba Puppy Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Saved my puppy’s tummy
We rescued our Corgi puppy at 9-weeks old. For the first 4 months of her life, we spent so much money at the vet for her chronic stomach issues. We tried everything. Kibble, home-cooked meals, JustFoodForDogs, you name it. Nothing seemed to work. Our vet recommended rhis food because like Corgis, Frenchies tend to have sensitive tummies, too. I’m not kidding when I say this food saved all of our lives. She immediately had a settled stomach & normal bowel movements. She’s been on this food for almost 7 months now & we haven’t been back to the vet ONCE. Thank you, Royal Canin!
Firmed up poo
Put our new baby on this soon after bringing him home, he had pudding poo on the food he was sent with, Royal Canin worked like a charm as always! Our English Bulldogs have been on Royal Canin their whole lives, they are 11 and 10yrs old.
My puppy loves it
Switched from another brand after I noticed my pups stools were too soft. Have noticed better gut health to say the least. My pups loves!!
High Quality Breed Specific Puppy Food
My pup came from the breeder eating this kibble and she is doing great with it!
Cleft Pallet Frenchie
My sweet puppy is a clefty. This food is the only one not to get caught in the cleft pallet. She loves it. Eats like a pig. Such a wonderful sight. Thank you!
Great food poor price
I have been raising these dogs for almost 40 years and since I discovered RC these little boulders of rock do great and love it I know many pet owners out there will look for the best wholesome ingredients as the first 5 but I want to inform all that grains are very important just as much as the meats and by products. These dogs digestive systems have not changed since they were wild, a wild animal will always go for the stomach first it has the undigested grains by products as whole animal, The combo of ingredients i believe is well done but give your pups fruit and veggies as treats read what is good.
Read the ingredients
Contains Chicken by-product meal. Not good for dogs or cats.
My Frenchie loves this food
She would eat the whole bag if I let her. The food seems quality and flavorful. I highly recommend this to new frenchie owners.
This food is highly marketed, but my frenchies LOVE this food. My vet recommends this food as well. Research supports that low grain foods are NOT healthy for your dog. I have tried other more expensive "real food" fresh dog food brands and my dogs just don't do as well as they do with Royal Canin brand. Another point: Frenchbulldog's take in too much air when they eat and drink (unless you have a specially designed scoop dish), this foods "cashew-shaped" kibble makes it much easier for your frenchie to eat without taking in too much air. If your Frenchbulldog isn't keen on the food, mix a small amount of green beans with it...they'll love it.
Best food for the breed.
They definitely put a lot of thought and science into this food because my puppy seems to really love this food