Royal Canin Indoor 7+ Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Barley, Wheat...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, High-Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Senior Care||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
About This Item
- Adult cat food scientifically formulated for healthy aging cats 7 years and older.
- Vitality complex supports healthy aging with a precise balance of vitamins and minerals tailored to mature cats.
- Helps support renal health with adapted phosphorus levels.
- Soft, specialized kibble is easily broken down in the cat’s mouth to help protect gums and teeth.
- Highly digestible proteins help older cats digest nutrients and promote optimal stool quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWellness Minced Tuna Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$39.54Chewy Price$42.96List Price$37.56Autoship Price
- Wellness Morsels Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Anchovies in Aspic Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.76Chewy Price$73.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Chase All Life Stages Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.89Chewy Price$22.70Autoship Price
- Wellness Morsels Turkey Dinner Cubes in Rich Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$32.99Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Wellness Core Grain-Free Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Turkey, Salmon & Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Prawns Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- DealWellness Cubed Tuna Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Giblets Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
PLEASE get this great food back in stock!
This is the best food I have ever found for my aging cats. Please get it back in stock
All 3 cats like the flavor.
Good size, all cats eating well. Shipped quick bag seals well.
Why are you consistently out of stock?
My two cats are very, very sad that you’ve been out of stock of this cat food for the last several months. It is their favorite! Will it be back in stock soon? We’re counting on you! Thank you from Kate and Katylynn.
Great customer service
I've been ordering from Chewy for years and always received great service. When the Royal Canin dry cat food I always ordered became temporarily unavailable, I spoke with a Chewy service agent who took a good deal of time to find a suitable substitute until my usual flavor is available again. It was a great relief to get the professional advice I needed and things are going better with the recommended substitute. Chewy is always reliable on delivery and now I appreciate your customer service as well. Thanks!
Lower protein senior indoor
My cat loves this food. He has early kidney disease and his body did not like his early care kidney care by itself (vomiting at least once a week). My Veterinarian recommended to mix half the kidney food with this low protein royal canin and my cat has been great! No vomiting only if I feed him too much
Didn't work for us
I love this brand and wanted to give the 7+ a try because I have two older cats and one kitten. We usually feed them Royal Canin Indoor (not 7+) and they love it, but the kibbles seem very hard, it seems hard for the older cats to chew. So we tried this, but one of my cats had a bad reaction so this is a no-go. I do recommend anything by this brand however , but this particular one didn't work for us.
Buddy says not really.
Mr. Chewy didn't have his usual dry food selective Savor by Royal Canin. So I tried Royay Canin indoor 7+ and so far he dosen't particularly like it.
Cat Likes It But I Am SO Confused About Quality Of Royal Canin
I just want to go on the record and say that I am endlessly confused about what I should actually feed my cats! Royal Canin is sold at all the vet offices, yet so many reviews describe it as junk. On the other hand, I fed my cats the highest end grain free high protein food and ended up at the emergency vet with 2 of them b/c of bladder crystals. Now I am hearing that some vets say grain free is no good anymore...IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!! My 8 year old cat likes this food, but I hate feeling like I am feeding him high end junk. On the other hand, I know that the kidneys can be taxed by super high levels of protein as they get older. I guess I will keep feeding this and maybe mix it with a higher protein kibble and also feed more grain free wet foods for "balance." I just don't understand the extremes of this food simultaneously being described as the best and the worst thing in the world!!!
Good benefits, low protein
I started feeding this to my 8yo girl after I noticed her starting to slow down. After about a week, I noticed she was consistently throwing up at least one serving a day. That’s when I took at look at the ingredients. My girls are used to eating high protein and grain free foods. The first ingredient in this is corn! I’ve started mixing this food with Instinct brand kibble and it’s helping my 8yo keep down this stuff. I love the benefits of this food, especially the kidney support but I wish it had high quality ingredients.
Senior Cat Approved
Two senior - 7 & 10 - cats have given this food their seal of approval after cycling through multiple other kibbles. Additionally, there is a noticeable difference in their waste (nicer to deal with!), fur (less shedding and shinier), and activity level (a bit more pep in their step). This is being fed along with 3 oz. of wet food per day for each cat.