Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Advanced Mobility Support Dry Dog FoodBy Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for adult dogs helps protect joint cartilage health.
- Supports joint cartilage health with select nutrients, including collagen, and provides a tailored blend of antioxidants supplemented with long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly palatable dry dog food formulated with an adapted calorie content to support joint health by maintaining an ideal body weight.
- Specifically designed by scientific experts in cat and dog nutrition.
- Contains turmeric extract, which imparts a yellow color to the kibble. As this natural color may stain, contact with household items should be avoided.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||N/A|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Happy Healthy Camper
While it’s difficult to be absolutely certain without empirical lab testing, my guy appears to thrive on this food. He’s a four-year old neutered Great Dane with (thankfully!!) no major issues, but his vet agreed that the mobility support would not be a bad idea as a preventative measure. So far, he’s stays incredibly shiny and enthusiastic with a constant spring in his step and song in his heart. He has always preferred Royal Canin’s palatability and this blend is no different. He receives a lot of compliments, which I can attribute to the quality of the kibbles that help him beaming (keeps a shiny hiney, we like to say around here). Would definitely say it’s worth a shot for anyone needing a high-quality kibble with the added benefit of better joint mobility; it’s like getting a two-for-one in that I don’t also need to purchase a joint supplement or get him injections.
Perfect service !
We came down to Florida to escape the Winter (we are from the Montréal area). As we were going to run out of the special diet food for Moe, we reached out to Chewy, and they delivered the required bag of food - Thank you !!!!
So my pitbull was having some issues. She couldn't get up and move around hardly at all and was in a lot of pain.. we tried keeping her down for 2 weeks, several pain medications, and some form of electronic bone therapy. None of it worked. I switched vets because they were getting us nowhere and they recommended this food and the change was almost immediate. Within a week my baby was back to herself again! She hasn't had another flare up since getting this food!
He love his new food
He love his new food we didn't know that is other food was discontinued but you guys took care of everything thanks so much