Rubie's Costume Company Graduation Hat Dog & Cat CostumeBy Rubie's Costume Company
About This Item
- Celebrate your dog or cat's big achievement in style with this fun pet accessory.
- Hilariously adorable mortarboard cap comes complete with a bright yellow tassel.
- Recognize her academic accomplishment in basic training, service accreditation, or just the school of life.
- Soft, elastic strap fits comfortably under her chin; available in two sizes.
- Makes the perfect accessory for her celebratory after-party and sure to generate some truly unforgettable social media buzz!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Costume Type||Accessories||Career||Holiday||Fairy Tale||Accessories|
|Closure Type||N/A||Hook & Loop||N/A||N/A||Velcro|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
I loved it! Super cute. It arrived pretty quickly, it has straps around and straps that can wrap Around his ears as well. Stretchy elastic.
Well made product
The hat is very well made. I would say it is more on the medium side of size and not med-large
So cute and great fit!
We bought the small one for our 23 lb puggle. It was a great fit and was so cute for the pictures to celebrate my husband's graduation.
Grad hats for dogs
I Love LOVE them...I will be trying them out on st Patty's day..one of my pupaws will be graduating Puppy Class..I'll send a pic...of xourse
Obedience school graduate
This is a must have for my puppy when he graduated obedience school training
Cute. Cute. Cute. She's going to wear it and surprise her brother on his High School Graduation Day 5.19.19
Perfect for graduation
I’m graduating soon and want pictures with my ESS. This looks so good on him!
This hat is adorable
It fits perfect and it’s adorable. Brody is about 35ish pounds. He is wearing a M-L
He was there for every step toward graduation.
The graduation cap was perfect and fit well. Koda was there for every test, paper, and homework so he had to be honored for his contribution to graduation too. He made the last four years better by distracting when it was needed.
Finn looks so cute at his puppy preschool graduation!!!