Rubie's Costume Company Oktoberfest Sweety Dog CostumeBy Rubie's Costume Company
About This Item
- Get your precious pooch ready for the fall holidays with this adorable two-piece costume.
- Features a sateen Bavarian-style dirndl dress with an apron, lace trim and a lace-up detail on the back.
- A green cap with long, yellow braids puts the finishing touches on this cute design.
- Perfect for a stroll through the meadow, fun photo shoot, pet parade, or even Halloween dress-up.
- Your social media followers will drink up the pictures of your cute little damsel in her dress!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Costume Type||Holiday||Fairy Tale||Classic||Apparel||Holiday|
|Closure Type||N/A||N/A||Hook & Loop, Pullover||Pullover||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Well made and fits true to size. I ordered a large for a mini schnauzer.
Edie really loves to dress up.
This costume is the cutest that has the family heritage (Austrian). I bought the the largest. Edie is a bit chunky & could have used one size. The quality for this dog costume is very substantial not flimsy. I would buy other costumes for different holidays.
This is a super cute outfit, I just wish they made one in my size! It is of good quality and has a lot of detail :)
Hit at the Octoberfest parade !
We just came back from our Octoberfest parade and everyone loved the outfit.
Octoberfest, here we come!
This is a darling costume! Well-made with lots of detail. Hat is well put-together, although I think it's a man's style and I'm not sure how long it would stay on. I am having a Bavarian embroidered ribbon made into a topknot bow instead. This costume is really cute.
October fest dress
Simply adorable. Our little Shtituz will be the best dressed girl this October