Rubie's Costume Company Sushi Dog & Cat Costume
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- You’ll want to gobble up your precious pup in this hilariously adorable two-piece costume.
- Features a soft, fleece bodysuit that looks just like a rice roll with a poly-filled orange fish and a “seaweed” wrap that also serves as a fuzzy fastener waist band.
- A headband featuring the iconic rising sun design completes this delicious design.
- Perfect for hanging out on the sushi bar patio, fun Halloween dress-up, or meeting trick-or-treaters at the door.
- Your social media followers will eat up the photos of your tasty-looking dog!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Avocado Dog & Cat Costume, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Monsters, Inc. Mike Dog Costume, Large$26.85Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Patch Cutie Dog & Cat Dress, XXX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Glow in the Dark "All Eyes On Me" Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Serape Dog & Cat Costume, X-Large$10.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Pumpkin Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking Granny Dog & Cat Costume, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- California Costumes USPS Delivery Driver Dog & Cat Costume, Large$19.71Chewy Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Hula Girl Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet Krewe Sesame Street Cookie Monster Dog & Cat Costume, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, X-Small$13.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Front Walking French Artist Dog & Cat Costume, Small$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Costume Type||Food||Animal, Funny, Trending||Animal, Spooky, Trending||Funny||Funny, Trending|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
my dog is loving it
He just got surgery on Monday so I was looking for not so crazy costumes that’ll be more stress for him (the picture was taken day before surgery) and he actually loved it. It only has one strap and the headband really isn’t necessary and I won’t be putting on them since it doesn’t function well / fit but look how cute !!
Cute idea, but very cheap
I love the idea of the sushi costume, but this one is poorly made. The fish portion flops off the side and pulls the entire costume to one side because it’s not secured properly to the rest of the costume. As soon as my pup moves the entire costume flops to one side and looks ridiculous.
So cute! Comfortable and adjustable for my 20lb dog
Came within 24 hours, very fast delivery. Large fit my 20 pound King Charles cavalier. She was not bothered by it at all.. almost a little too big but not an issue for us. Headpiece didn’t work on her ears.
Cheaply made costume
Would not recommend this costume as it is secured by a small Velcro around the neck and flimsy felt velcro around on the body. It is not secure at all and I would not recommend it if you have an active dog. Its impossible to stay on
This is so cute on my little Frenchie and stays in place. The hat does not stay up like it shows in the picture but it is still cute laying down like a head band. Would recommend.
Super cute but not good
We had so many problems with the salmon not staying on. I was so sad!!
Super cute, perfect for price
Came in 3 days, fits my guy perfectly. I ordered a medium cause hes a bit tall and long but hes thin around the tummy and the strap has plenty of velcrow to make it tighter if needed. You can adjust the fish piece, the only thing is the headband was way too big around his chin but I didnt plan on making him wear it anyway.
Easy fit, Mostly tolerable
Wheaten Terrier, 26 lbs, 21.5 in chest. He's an easy Medium across all Rubie's Costumes which is nice! Didn't mind the 'coat' at all, 100% tolerable, only issues were with the headband. Takes a lot of treats to get him to keep it on, but it is ADORABLE.
Super cute costume, size small fits my Maine Coon/tabby mix perfectly but is too big for my less puffy cat. Not sure how to put the headband on, but I don’t think they’d tolerate it well anyway.
Cute, easy on, a bit big
According to measurements, small would have been slightly too small so I sized up to medium. Way too big for this 17.5lb husky puppy!! It barely stays on. Hoping to fix this by attaching velcro. I think that will do the trick, and prefer adjusting to make a costume tighter than having one too small and being unable to make any changes. Am attaching pics, but she's just 12weeks today, so she doesn't sit still!! You can clearly see how loose the costume is, but it is very cute and appears well made. Definitely happy I purchased this costume. One thing to note, my bandanna came broken (it comes with an elastic strap, mine is broken off at one end) but I think it's too big for my pup's head anyway.