Safe Cat Snag-Proof Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This collar makes your cat’s playtime a bit safer with snag-proof nylon.
- The responsive breakaway buckle allows the collar to release when stuck.
- Adjust the size from 8 to 12 inches to best fit your kitty.
- Chews the color that’ll suit your cat’s personality.
- Purr-fect for your indoor or outdoor feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Teal, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring Floral Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches$6.99Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Mint Green, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.99Chewy Price$11.34List Price
- Necoichi Temari Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar, Red$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Traffic Signs Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
Orchid is much more purple than on website
The Orchid color is much more purple than it shows on website. Wanted more pink, but the good thing is at least the actual color looks nice on our calico. The metal where the bell is could be better as needed to take the bell off and put a tag on. Was difficult to use pliers to pry it open & then squeeze closed. Wouldn’t but this again, but will work for now.
A sturdy, scure collar
This is Buffy's 3rd. collar, & it is working out well. The buckle is more secure than others I've had, but even at that, he managed to get it off after a few days. He's indoor only 10 mo. old, & doesn't like wearing a collar. Mostly he either ignores it, or kicks at it (neck itches?) or bites at it or the bell (which is how I assume he got it off). I liked the color choices, & the bell stayed clipped in place, under his chin, where I wanted it. It was easy to adjust, & didn't slip once adjusted (the other 2 collars kept slipping, till they were big enough for him to get out of), so this was the best collar so far.
Helping Our Crew
I love the pink collar and it will be perfect for my Lily if I can ever get her to hold still long enough to get it on her. I have used these collars on other furbabies and they help keep them safe. Lily is just my "wild child" and the pink will look so pretty with her silver gray, white and yellow coloring. Her attitude is not surprising as she is a tri-color! We all love Chewy!
I took off the bell
My owner got this for me because she said she wants to make sure people know I'm not a stray cat. I hated the bell and kept trying to knock it. It drove her crazy, too. She took the bell off for me no problem. I'm 5, anyway, so don't really need the bell. I wish she would let me outside. But, I'm sure I'll keep smeaking out.
Great breakaway collar. They work, this is the 3rd one. He escapes and comes back without the collar. So he is getting caught on something and its breaking away as it should.
We love the collar, but hate to keep buying them. It does do what it says and will break free should a cat become caught on something. We have an indoor/outdoor cat that has lost 3 already. So glad these are inexpensive.
Soft and Affordable
These collars are the best, the price is so reasonable they are soft and very well made. Dont let the price fool you they are worth it.
Blue dye transfers
We bought a blue collar for our cat, and the dye spread to his white fur from grooming himself. We removed the collar out of concern about him ingesting the dye.
I love these collars! They come off easy enough but not too easy. I don't worry about them as my neighbor already found one in her garage (one of my boys likes to go into her house and eat her cats food). They do ring when they are trotting or running. I am hoping they keep the birds warned!
Ordered these collars for my cat because I know they do their job and breakaway!! She loves to roam, climb and return home without a collar. Great price and the material helps the collar lay flat without gaps.